Trouble

At the same night...

win locked  his door and lieyed on his bed...He looked at the ceiling and thinking about Team...

Win: whats really happened to you team???? why are you doing this  job???

Win closed his eyes as to sleep but he can't sleep at all and starting to remember the memories with him..

******************

Flashback again.....

*******************

At the same day....

Team looking for some books at the liabrary....Suddenly Some books felldown on the floor....

Team: Ooopsss..oh my god..

He looked around...No one saw that so he got relief ..immeadiately he kneeled down and starting to taking the books one by one..suddenly someone stood beside him..He looked up to the person..win is looking at him with a serious face...Team shocked by seeing him...

Team : i...i...will do it sir...i..i...just accidently....did ..this...im really sorry...

Team starting to take all the books with shivering hands..suddenly Win kneeled at him and starting to helping to take the books from the floor..Team shocked and looked at him without blinking....

win: Hello...help me..why are you looking at me like that??

Team: huh?? oh..im...im...sorry sir....

They takes all the books and arranged it on shlef...

Win: its all IT books...why are you reading these??

Team: My Dad is in IT  proffesion..he compule me to learn that too..

Win: Do you like that job??

Team nodded as No..

Win: Then why are you trying do that job?

Team: Dad won't allow me to do any other job..

Win: Is your Dad that much strict??

Team looked down immediately and nodded as yes...

Win: okay....And,....im really sorry ....

Team: huh?? sir??

Win: i didn't know about you at all..
i was misunderstand you at first..Now everything cleared...Good..keep study hard..you will achieve what do you really  deserve..

Team shocked by his words..he don't know to smile or cry..Becuase the  one who was  in  his scary thoughts now looking at him with a smile and saying caring words..He can't believe his eyes and ears..

Team: O..Okay sir....

Win smiles at him and walks from there...Team smiles and starting to reading his books...

At night....Win talking on his phone at his room..

Win: yes Dad....yeah...okay okay..
oh....i won't do it Dad..im a respected teacher here..how can i supposed to do it??okay okay...i promise i won't do it with anyone.....oh..!!!!
Dad im starting to annoying this job...okay....but only two months more...you know i hate this job...okay fine...Aahhh...okay FINE!!!!where is winter??

Suddenly win saw team walking at through the road as usual....

Win: Um...Dad..i will you call you back tomarrow morning....okay??  bai...