After effects💔

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The Next Day.....

Win driving his car and talking with Alex on the phone..

Win : yeah I'm on the way Alex....

Alex : What will your first action?

Win :( smiles) I'll kiss him hardly...

Alex : Chaiii... That's not what I'm asking...Should i talk with the priest now??

Win : Not now.. First I'm taking both of them to my house from that dreadful Apartment..I wanna Settled at their mind first...Then I'll decide about the wedding....

Alex : Then Okay...So can I sleep again? It's too early for me and still sleepy..

Win :( chukles) !! Go..Go..Go..

Alex : I want to hear a good news soon..

Win : Sure....wait for it..

Alex : Okayyyy!!!So Good morning..

Win smiles and cut the call then put it inside his pocket then drove happily to Team's apartment... After sometimes Win' s car slowly entered inside the Luxury apartments Area.. Suddenly he saw some crowd standing infront of the entrance area and talking with some police man..Win looked at them confusingly and slowly parked his car then get down from the car....Win looked at the whole place again then looked up to Team's apartment then tried to walks to inside..but suddenly a cope stopped him at sudden....

Win : Huh??

Cope : Where are you going??

Win : I.... wanted to see a person here...

Cope : Just wait a moment here....

Win : Um....okay sir...

Win stepped back a little and looked around the whole crowd as to searching for Team if he was anywhere outside.....But he didn't saw him at all....so he looked up to his apartment again with a confused face...

Win : (( where are you ??)))

Suddenly Two persons walks Through the side of him..so Win rushly leaned on the pillar and looked at the guys and saw they holding a structure and a body lying on the structure too..He looked at the body.. but he didn't saw the face of that person..because it covered with a white cloth..win watched those persons and saw the guys walking inside to an ambulance...Suddenly a person stood beside him with looking at the ambulance...So win decided to ask him what's going on...

Win : Um.. Excuseme??

Person : Huh?

Win : What happened here?? Who's that??

Person : A Boy committed suicide last night...

Win : Oh..Um..who??

Person : Um..I don't know his name actually...No one knew about him at all..
Then only now We know that he also had a father...

Win Skipped his heartbeat at sudden when he heard that..but He prayed that it would not be what he thinking Now..So he Shook his head then sighs and looked up to the Balcony side again to check the purticular person's cute smiling face...But he didn't saw him at all...Suddenly the cope yelled at to the all crowd...

Cope : So Anyone knew that Boy's name?? Anyone??

Win looked at them all with extreme worried face and his heart beats starting to beating fastly... Suddenly he saw an old man walking to the cope...

Old man : I know him sir.. He lived in my rented apartment with his father....

Win looked at the old Man's face with extreme curious face and prayed in his mind continuesly......