Fate💔

WARNING CHAPTER : BEWARE

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Team looked at his eyes without blinking when he heard the word from him...

Win : You have two options.........
One is,  Marry me...Second one is, You Should Marry me....Which one will you prefer??

Team looked at his eyes then immediately a tear drop fell down from his eyes...Win looked at his eyes and slowly tried to wipe it but Immediatley Team moved his face from him... Then he  wiped it himself and  pushed him back a little and looked at his face with his regular cold face....

Team : Thankyou for listening..Now you can leave Sir......It's already been late....

Win looked at his face with a very  serious face  then walk fastly to him then pulled him closer with his shoulders strongly....Team startled by his evil action.. so Team struggled to move him back from him but Win held his waist with one hand then pulled him more close  strongly.... so Team can't move a muscle at all Now ...So Team  stopped struggling and  looked at his face with extreme teary eyes..

Team : Sir, You are hurting me Now ....

Win looked at his teary eyes Sometimes  then slowly steped back a little from him with extreme sad face....

Win  : I listened to your story and I understood what happened to you in past these years... But why don't you ask me what happened to me then after you gone ??

Team looked at his face with teary eyes and saw Win's eyes getting tears...

Win : Can you please listen to My part, Team?? I don't have anyone to understand my real feelings , Except you???

Team looked at his face with teary eyes and slowly Nodded as yes...

Win : I told you once that I will let you go if you find a  good person ,or better person than me...But when I really experienced the situation in my life ,I was like ,.... I'm living  without My soul and heartBeats...whole day and night Crying ...I don't remember a single day or seconds without tears because of your memories...it was like  haunting me...Your face,your smile, your everything...Even I felt sometimes you were sitting with me... felt like you were talking with me, ..Do you know how many times I had come to the door when i felt you were waiting for me at outside with calling my name loudly..??
I was like  a mental patient those days..
I thought you  would come tomorrow  or Day after tommorow and I started to waiting for that day..The disappointment of knowing when someone knocks on my  door and sees that it's not you is indescribable emotion....I had it a lot....So More than 10 times I tried to commit suicide....

Team looked at his face with teary eyes and starting to crying without sound..

Win : But I failed... Everytime I survived, I would think ,I'll change...I'll forget you .. But , whenever I'm trying to forget ,the more your memories came back again and again to my brain With unprecedented force... Because I.....My  Mind and body already used with your presence....I couldn't change myself....So I starting to acting infront of everyone that iam changed, I forgot everything...But actually i wasn't....I was like a rude person to all  ,but inner mind was a weeping baby..A small baby who lost his comfortable zone of   his mother's womb....

Win turned around and looked at Team who hearing these all with teary eyes in silently...

Win : whenever I gone to any Business trip ,i was checked for a familiar face,. Familar face who I loved once  more  than anyone , Anything in this world..but I never saw that person..But that night,  when I saw you , when I heard that you are a person who doing that kind of Job,  i....i was completely Dead person when i knew My prescious baby earning money by sleeping with someone else , My heart was be like a stone then till this night....
No one know about that yet..even you....