The Truth( Part 2)⚠️

((( skip if you want..No one  insisting))

********************************

The same Night...

Win looked at Team who looking down without any glare at him....

Win : What happened to you then??

Team : Then.....I don't really remember.....I......

***********

(( Author' s POV))

David walking to a hospital room  with some tablets... suddenly he heard some sounds from the next room...So he Shocked and ran fastly then looked at inside  and saw Team yelling at the Nurse with pointing a tablet tray at them as a defence...

Team : Go...Go from here...Don't touch me...

Nurses : Son, please be calm...Nothing to worry...Im here to help you...

Team : No....Go from here....I wanna go home....Dad!!!!!

David looked at Team with pity face then rushly walks to Team...So Team tried to hit him too...

Team : Don't touch me..Go away!!!

David : Team, Just relax.....

Team : Who are you??

David : Team, D..Don't you remember me..?? I'm David....w..we met lastday... remember?? This is a Hospital...she is a  Nurse..They are trying helping you..Just Relax.....trust me..

Team looked at his face with crying face and Immediately put down the tray on the floor...then he slowly walks to David then hold his hand..

Team : please Help me sir..I wanna go home.. where's my Dad????

David : He is alright..He is on the way...He is coming to get you...

Team : No you are lying... everyone is lying to me....He is Dead!!

David : No Team..trust me..He is okay...He is fine...

Team looked at his face with crying hardly then slowly his vision gone blurry then  immediately fainted on his arms...So David catched him strongly..

David : Oh my God...Nurse!!

Nurse : Don't worry....He is in a sedation....That Boy' s body really need rest...

David looked at her face then looked down at Team then slowly make him ly on the bed then covered his body with the blanket...

Nurse : Are you his brother??

David : Huh?? Um. .. A Friend..!

Nurse : Okay listen to me..This Boy' s Condition is very bad and the wounds are much more worsen.. And I know who done this to him..But this Hospital and the authorities can't do anything at all...It's all under that  Evil Man...So better take him back to his home as soon as possible...okay??

David looked at the Nurse who looking at him as a pleading face...

Nurse : I won't say about this to anyone and Better make him to forget too..That's good for  him and all of us...okay??

David Slowly nodded as yes..so The Nurse rushly walks to outside with the tablet tray...David looked at the Nurse and looked back to Team who sleeping on the bed like a baby...He felt more sympathy when he saw him like that Eventhough he was no one for him...Suddenly Team' s Dad rushly walks to inside the room then shocked by seeing Team..