Angel

Will you play it only for me??

Team: huh???

Win: i mean....i want to listen your music without crowd ...Becuase i can't enjoy anything at in public places...

Team: Oh...um...okay...i will...

Team gave him a fade smile...Win smiles at him and looked at the road...

Win: Why are  you smiling like that??

Team: Huh?? what??

Win: You always gave me a fade smile Not a januvin smile...

Team: Really?? im always smiling like this and Nobody say this to me before...

Win: Its a fade smile..And be always with a bright smile...

Team: We can only smile when we are happy or in a good mood...Both are far from me..

Win: What??.

Team: Nothing sir....

Win: You can call me win..i told you call me win if  we are alone...

Team: mm...i will try...

Win: Try?? oh my god..You want to take a training to say a beautiful and short name  ,WIN ???..

Team smiled and looked down immeadiately...

Win: Yeah...Thats a pretty smile...Its good....

Team again smiles and looked at outside...After sometimes win stopped his car at the college...

Team: Thankyou sir....

Win: Again??

Team: Oh...um...Thank you...W..Win..

Win: you are welcome..

Team smiles and get down from the car then walks to his class...Win closely watched him with a smiles and get down from the car...Team About to enter to his class he bumped with Rey..

Team: Oh..im sorry...

Rey : Hai....

Team: Hai...

Rey: How are you??

Team: im okay...

Rey: Im sorry for avoiding you these days..I want to accept  that situation..Thats why i avoidi....

Team: its okay...

Team walks fastly to his class without saying anything further to him..Rey looked at him and slolwy walks to his class with a sad face.....Team  takes his book and starting to studying as usual...Ben walks to him and sat beside him...

Ben: What he said??

Team: Nothing..He were saying something but i didnt listen and came here...

Ben: Revenge!!

Team: Revenge?? No...I dont want to be a burden to anyone...He said already his part...Now he have a guilt..thats it..but I should not annoy him..right?? Anyone....thats why i ignored him..

Ben: Can i love you Then??

Team  looked at his face with a mocking smile...

Ben: Dont  look at me like that...Im just asking and it's serious..

Team : Sympothy??

Ben: No...im serious...ive always have a soft corner at you..i mean an impression to you...