Soulmate(( Finale))

After Some Days ,an Evening..

Win Stooped his car infront of winter' s home then get down with some baby toys...Then he slowly to inside and went to winter's  room then opened the door with a smile and saw Winter sitting  on the bed with a smile.....

Then he slowly to inside and went to winter's  room then opened the door with a smile and saw Winter sitting  on the bed with a smile

Win smiles and walks to her with the toys...Winter chukled when she saw the Toys...
Winter : They can't play with it phi...

Win : (( smiles)) I know...Angel can play right??

Winter smiles and tried to get up but win immediately held his hand...

Win :  You Should rest well....Remeber what Doctor said??

Winter : Enough Win..I'm so exhausted with lying like this so long...

Win : No should take rest!!!

Winter : Uhh!! Okay okay....

Win smiles and put a pillow behind her then make her lean on it...winter smiles and looked at his brother Who looking at her with extreme tired eyes....

Winter : You are not sleeping at all..right?

Win lightly smiles and held her hand then looked at a side and saw two little fellas sleeping inside a cradle..

Win smiles and slowly held the Babies soft legs..So Sudden they starting to moving their Body lightly....

Win: Whoa!! I think I  awake them...

Winter : Little boys knew thier uncle Win's touch...

Win looked at her face then looked at the babies with a smile..

Win : I still remember when our mom gave you birth and came to our home with you...I was only 6 but I can still remember some of those memories... You was like a beautiful white  rabbit and I was your caretaker when Mom doing works..I will sit Beside you all the time...if I  get bored I will blew at your legs...So you will shook your legs lightly then you will starting to crying....

Winter : ( smiles) Really??

Win : Yep...You were very naughty....Then I saw your  Angel and Now two more buddies... Look, I'm so lucky right???