Evening

At the same Evening....

Every students walking  inside a Museum and listening to what their guide saying about the statues and sculptures

Every students walking  inside a Museum and listening to what their guide saying about the statues and sculptures...Team widen his eyes by seeing those and taking every notes one by one in to his book...

Ben: Oh...Team will you put back that thing and enjoy this time atleast??

Team:( smiles) I'm enjoying B.....

Ben: No you are not...You are taking reference without concentrate on that beauty....

Team: not at all....

Ben : Really Then what do you think about that staute??

Team looked at the statue with a smile but Immeadiatley his smile gone by seeing that..

Ben: what?? you are the one always win in the School Speech competition..So tell me..

Team looked at the statue with a smile....

Team: Family..!!! Father, mother and their baby boy....A good Family...look at that boy's face.How happy he is..smiling...His Dad holding him on his shoulders..The boy must be think that ,that is the safest place for him in this world...safe...secure..
without scare for anyone,.from anything..That child will feel secure and loved around thier parents..Lucky Babies will get a warm and loving  family....

Ben looked at Team who looking at the Statue without binking...

Ben: Is this what do you got ??

Team: Yeah...what do you think then??

Ben: mm..Mmm....

Ben looked at the statue with a intellectual  face...

Ben: Oh....look at that man..That man trying to kiss her but his naughty child don't allowing him to do that..Look...look
..how he holding his Dad' s both ears tightly like a punishment..How arrogant and cruel Boy they have right??But a sexy statue ....wow!!!!

Team: What ??

Team looked at him and looked back at the statue...

Team: BEN!!!