love

At The same night....Win looking at his laptop but he can't concentrates on a thing...He shut the laptop and put back on the table...He leaned his head on the wall and closed his eyes but Team's crying face disturbing his mind totally...He get up and walks to the balcony then looked at team's home...The balcony door didn't opened yet...So he walks back and liyed again on his bed....He took his phone and called his uncle  ( principal) ..

Win: hai uncle..

Uncle: hai...why are you calling me at this time??

Win: Nothing...can  i ask you something??

Uncle: Yeah...

Win: Um...Will you know the excact background of Team??

Uncle: Yeah..what??

Win: How is his Dad?? ..i mean his step Dad's nature??

Uncle: He is good...but very serious  man sometimes....

Win: You told me that team is a introverted kid right??

Uncle: Not introverted...but he always quiet and lonely too...I think his family issues make him like that...so he look like an introverted kid to me...what happened now??

Win: Nothing...

Uncle: But he very brilliant student win....Brilliant than anyone..

Win: yeah i knew it..i told you uncle im just asking....

Uncle: okay..

Win: okay then... good night uncle.....

Uncle: Good night..

Win cut the call and and looked at team's home again..

Win: so no one knew about that Damn guy and his issues yet...

At the same time Team sitting at the same place beside the lake..He looked at his hand which is he covering with a cotton cloth...He slowly removed it and looked at his palm with teary eyes..His palm is darken and reddish ..he remembered the incidents at sudden Slowly his tears fell on his palm and he starting to crying...Suddenly he heared a  car sound....He immeadiately cover his palm again with the cotton cloth and wiped his tears then looked down at his book...Suddenly a boy stood beside him..

Boy: Excuse me kid...

Team: Huh??

Boy: There is an snake under your leg....

Team: what?? oh my god...!!

Team startled and get up from the floor and looked around with panicking face....Suddenly the boy starting to laughing...Team looked at him with a confused face and understand that he was  just teasing him...So he move from him a little and sat again on a cement bench..The boy chukles and  walks to him again...

Boy: im extremely sorry..Whats your name??

Team looked at him with a confused face again and looked down without saying anything...

Boy: Excuse me...im asked  YOUR NAME??

Team: Team...

Boy: Nice name ..So Team,  are you staying here at this night??

Team: No...im going....

Team get up from the bench and try to walk but the Boy stood infront of him as stop him...

Team: let me go...

Boy: i need to talk to you..

Team: i know what you are going to talk..im not interested with that...let me go now..