Den

After somedays at a medical shop..

shop owner: 1870  sir...

Team: Huh??

Shop keeper: 1870 Bucks...

Team looked at his hand and count the cash which is he holding...

Team: ( only 1500??...oh my god...what do  i  do now??)

Shop owner : Excuse me..hurry up..

Team: um... ive only 1500..Can you give me the medicines now?? i will give you Tomarrow the remaining cash...its really urgent sir..

Shop owner: No no...i can't...i want full price....

Team: Please sir..my Dad needs these medicines..i swear i  will  give you the cash sir..please....

Shop owner : Full price or leave...
ive lots of coustomers here..

Team looked at his face with extreme pleading face and wait some moretime to know if his mind changing but no use...so he take the medicine list and walks from there with teary eyes...

Team:( what do i do god??)

His eyes get tears by thinking of Dad's exhausted face..Suddenly a bike stopped beside him..He looked at the person...It was win's friend Den..

(((( in Ist chapter))))

Team looked at his face and try to walk again but Den get down from the bike and runs to him then stood infront of him

Den: Hey...

Team looked at his face and looked down immediately..

Den: Are you free tonight??

Team: im sorry...i stopped doing that..

Den: Oh come on..I was searching for you all this place.. now i got you but you said this now..Dont be cruel to me..please...

Team : im sorry sir....

Team walk fastly from there..Den feel extreme sad by that..suddenly he saw Team stop walking and turn around to him..Den smiles and walks to him again..

Den: What?? can you??

Team: Can you give me some money??

Den: ofcourse i will give you..come with me..

Team: No no....i.......i...asking about  borrowing some..not like that...i will give you back when i get my salary...please sir...

Den chukles and take his wallet then pointed it to Team with a proud face...

Den: see....ive a lot but i need  1 hour with you....

Team looked at his face and think about his  Dad's face..

Teamie....baby im okay...dont worry..

Den:  Heloo...

Team: Huh??