Truths ( part 1)⚠️

The same Night...

Team cleaning the Restaurant kitchen floor with extreme sad face.... Suddenly his friend Roy walks to out from the dressing room after change his working dress...

Roy : Done??

Team : No....you can go....

Roy : Okay...Baii..

Team : Baii...

Team starting to cleaning the Dishes fastly t. After finished his works Team walks to out from the dressing room Suddenly he starteld when he saw his Manager staying outside as he waiting for him.......

Manager : Oh...you scared!???

Team looked down then tried to walk from there but manager immediately stood infront of him...Team looked at him angerily then tried to walk but again Manager stood Infront of his way..

Team : Move...

Manager : I'll drop you...

Team : No need...I'll go myself...

Manager : I turned off the CCTV cam...So you don't have to worry...

Team Immediatley looked at his face with extreme angery face and Undersood the Meaning of that...

Manager : Why are you keep looking at me like this Team? Whenever I come to you, You will run away from me like you seeing a Ghost...Am I that disgusting??

Team : Sir, I have to go..My Dad is alone there..So please Move..

Manager : Told you.. I'll drop you..I'm not enough with you.. ..I need more......So Come...

Team looked at him with extreme angery and teary eyes....He hated himself and feel pity for thinking that everyone is behaving like this to him...like a person who ready with do that with anyone..
Suddenly he shocked when that Man starting to walking to him..So he moved back a little and looked at his face with a scared face and Understood what he is trying to do.. Suddenly they heard a knocking on the door..so they both looked at the side and saw the person..

so they both looked at the side and saw the person

Team : (( win?))

Team Shocked and looked at win tip to toe with widen eyes..Suddenly it seemed as if the old and lovely Win standing in front of him..And, When he saw him in his old form, he was amazed like old....
The Manager looked at Win and remembered the lastday incident..

Manger : Why are you here again Mister?? Get out of this place.....

Win looked at him and looked at Team who looking at him without blinking...

Win : Come...

Team : Huh??

Win : Done your job??

Team : Mm..mm..

Win : Then let's go...

Team blinked Twice and looked at his face without knowing what's happening..
Win Sighs and tried to walks to him but suddenly the Manager stood Infront of him again..So Win irritatingly looked at at his face .....