Coming back

Win walks to Team's Room with a smile and knocked on the door..After Two knock Rey Opened the door then smiled...

Win: Are you all okay??

Rey : Yeah...But Team....

Win looked at inside and saw Team sitting at the Bed with Ben in almost in a panicked face...So he walks to in and stood in front of him...

Win:Are you okay??

Team looked at his face with teary eyes...

Win: are you scared??

Team immediately nodded as yes...

Win: There's nothing to scared..Okay??

Team again nodded as yes...Win looked at his face and looked back to Rey ..

Win: where is your Room Reyan??

Rey: The next one...

Win: Then go to your Room..We have to go back at morning so sleep well...

Rey: Okay sir...

Rey looked at Team and Ben then slowly walks to his room..

Win: You two too....

Team And Ben: okay sir...

Win  looked at Team again then walks to his room...After sometimes win came out from the bathroom after shower suddenly someone knocked on the door...He looked at the time and walks to the door then opened it..Then he saw Ben looking at him with a sacred face...

Win: What happened??

Ben: T....Team...

Win: Team?? What happened??

Ben: He is having high  fever..I don't know what do...

Win: Oh..um..okay...wait....

Win take his hoodie and wear it rushly then take  his  phone and walks with him to Team. ...Win looked at Team who lying on the bed with a redden face and body with closed eyes so he walks to him and touched his forehead as to check his fever..

Win: Oh my god..!!!
Do you have any tablets Ben??

Ben: Yes sir....

Win: Then take it....

Ben nodded as yes and walks to his luggages and take out the First aid kit ....Win sat beside  Team and looked at his face. 

Win: Team.........Team get up....

Team Didn't wake up and only gave him a humming sound...So win Slowly hoove him up and make him to lean on his body..Ben walks to there with tablet.

Ben: Here sir....

Win: Team....

Team: Mm..mm...

Win: eat this tablet....

Team slowly  looked at his face with half opened eyes ....

Win: Eat the tablet ..

Team: Mm..mm....

Win slowly give the tablet with  some water then lyed him again on the bed and covered him with the blanket.....Team again starting to sleeping calmly .....
Win looked at him and looked back to Ben who looking at Team worriedly...