The Twins

"I beat your seeker butt soo bad!" I cheered walking down the hallway. We had just finished a match of Quidditch. "I noticed," Harry groaned, still holding the ice pack to his head.
I laughed along with the group.
"You're a strong beater," someone said in my right ear. "But you're tackles are sloppy," another said in my left ear. I jerked around and screamed. "Guys! I'm seeing double!" I yelled. I stared at the two guys who were about three years older then me with orange hair. Identical twins.
"I'm Fred," one said. "And I'm George," the other smirked. "Unless I'm George," the first questioned. "And I'm Fred," the second pondered he thought for a moment and then grinned. "Nah you're too ugly to be a George," he laughed. "Harry James Potter!" I yelled.
"Yes?" He asked. "Who are they?" I hissed. "That's Fred and George, Ron's older twins brothers," he explained.
"Alright so you guys do like, pranks and stuff right?" I asked. "Yeah" Fred answered. "So do I at Durmstrang!" I smiled. "Really?" George questioned.
"Remember that one time when Vicyor was supposed to do that interview after the Quidditch game, but I replaced his tooth paste with glue to hlue his mouth to his teeth so he couldn't do the interview," I said. "Classic!" Fred laughed high fiving me.
"George, my twin brother," Fred started off in a mimicking formal voice. "Do you remember that time when we dyed snapes hair purple? Or that time when dumbeldore accidentally sat on our whoopie cushion and farted in front of the entire school?" He said smirking.
"Fred, we've done A lot worse than hair and whoopie cushions," George sneered. "I think we're going to be the best of Friends," I said laughing along with everyone. Hogwarts was feeling at home.