RIP

If some of you didn't know (although I'm sure you all do) Alan Rickman has passed away. As the legendary Severus Snape in all 8 Harry Potter movies, he has shaped, formed, and brought to life the forever amazing character.

No one else could have perfected such a complex and challenging character, and he did. He not only delivered an amazing performance, but, as I'm  sure  none of us realised until his passing, that he has stolen a place in our hearts as well.

In conclusion, as the physical being of Alan Rickman is no longer with us, the memories he's created are. And, as cheesy at it sounds, his spirit as well. Generations after us will never truly know and appreciate the spectacular actor that we do.

They will never feel what he has made us feel as deeply as we do. So, let us all, instead of being sad, depressed, and missing a truly great person, let us be thankful for the impact on our lives that Alan Rickman has given us.

So, to the person who has unknowingly changed the lives of so many fans, people, and admirers on earth, live happy in heaven. Because, while Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson played the main roles, you stole the show for all of us.

Let us all celebrate the life of Alan Rickman in earth, and let us cheers to the new life he will have in a different place. Perhaps heaven is better than earth. And better is what such an amazing person, actor, and icon deserves.

Rest in peace, Alan Rickman. You will always be loved, missed, and remembered by the billions that you have affected with your work and your life.