Leaving

It's been a week since the invasion. Classes have been put off for the 2nd time this year. Our headmaster is thinking of sending us back to durmstang.
"Vics! Wake up!" Harry hissed quietly. I ignored him and snuggled into my pillow more, welcoming the softness and warmth.
"Vics!" He tried again. "Go away!" I groaned, slamming my pillow over my head, trying to block him out. "Victoria Alexandria Ivy Potter! If you do not get up this instant I will do a spell you will not like!" He threatened.
"Harry Potter! Do not threaten me when I am clearly capable of more than you!" I yelled, hitting him in the head and trying to bury myself more into the bed.
"It's breakfast time." He said. I shot out of bed. "Well why didn't you start with that?" I cried. He shrugged and left. After quickly showering and changing into black pants with my Durmstrang robe, I headed downstairs.
I walked in and sat next to Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Ron had returned to his regular color, and he was as usual, shoveling food in his mouth.
Hermione was still acting like a shell, she had been shaken up since the snake bite. Although she was better, her face was pale and she was picking at her food.
Harry sounded better and looked better, but I could tell that on the inside, he was tired. He ate his food hesitantly. Harry looked up at me. he got up and grabbed my arm, leading me away from the table.
"Why are you standing in between me and food?" I asked him. "This is destroying everyone." He stated, gesturing to the school. "What do you mean?" I asked him.
"Hermione has barely eaten or slept. Ron almost never talks which believe me is abnormal. Neville faints all the time." He exclaimed.
"Neville always faints." I pointed out. "Yes, but more than usual. Can't you see that we're ruining everyone." He hissed. I nodded. "Soo what do we do?" I asked.
"We're leaving. Tonight."
...
It was midnight at Hogwarts and Harry and I were packed. I had a backpack stuffed with our wands, money, and a little bit of food to snack on until we reached another town. Harry had insisted that we bring hedwig, so I sent her to a town that we would be staying at.
We were currently tiptoeing past the gates of Hogwarts under the invisibility cloak. We finally made it a good mile before it was safe to take off the cloak.
"So where are we going?" I asked my brother, stuffing the cloak into my backpack. "A town that's pretty far away. We are going to stay there overnight and then continue traveling." He answered. I nodded.
...
"We should have brought the brooms." I gasped, panting. I Wasn't a walker. Sue me.
"Then muggles would know something is up." He answered. "Yes, and these don't look out of the ordinary?" I snorted, gesturing to our school robes.
"Here." Harry snapped, handing me some clothes. "go change behind that shed." He ordered. "Don't tell me what to do!" I hissed. "We really don't have time for this Vics." He groaned. We both went our separate ways to change.
I quickly slipped on the clothes which consisted of a gray sweater, leggings, and tennis shoes.
Walking out, I spotted Harry. He was now wearing a navy blue sweatshirt with jeans and gym shoes. We both walked to the Ridel Inn and got a room with two beds. We decided to eat and drink before resting.
We both walked up to the bar. A girl, about the age of 18 looked at us. She had emerald eyes, brown hair, and a small a mouth of freckles across her nose. "What can I get you?" She asked, clearly bored with her job. "I'll have potatoes and meat with water." Harry said.
She wrote it down on a pad and looked at me, popping the gun she had in her mouth. "Um, I'll have the same thing." I stated. "Whatever." She sighed, ripping the paper off and handing it to the cook.
"Well she's friendly."I said, sarcasm covering my voice. Harry chuckled as we sat down. "Do you think we made the right choice? By leaving?" I asked.
"Yes. We'll save hundreds of lives Vics." He said, rubbing his hands over his eyes. "Yeah but wont Hermione and Ron be mad at us?" I asked again, suddenly becoming interested in the table.
"better that they're mad at us than dead because of us." He replied, his voice covered in tiredness. We had been walking a long time, and now it was about 4 in the morning.
"Yeah, but do you think Hermione could handle our absence in her condition?" I asked him. "Victoria, listen. Hermione, Ron, Neville and everyone else at Hogwarts might miss us. But they will be kept alive as long as we're not there." He explained. I sighed, nodding.
"Here." The girl from before said, putting down our dinners in a not so careful manor. "What's your name?" Harry asked her. "Why do you care?" She asked, wiping her hands in a towel.
"To thank you." He answered. "Veronica." She replied. "And yours?" She asked. "Why do you care?" I shot back, mimicking her. The faintest of smiles appeared. "To know." She replied.
"I'm Harry and this is my twin Victoria." He said, rubbing his head and accidentally showing his scar. Her face turned white like she saw a ghost.
"Um okay." She said and hurried back to her place behind the bar. "Weird." Harry said. I nodded, my face already stuffed with food.
...
After eating, we both heading up to the room. We decided to watch TV on the little one they had in the room. Soon we both climbed into two opposite beds and as I started dozing off, I heard the door creak open. I kept my eyes closed to fake sleep.
I heard Harry's breath hitch before it returned to normal, signaling that he was doing the same as I was. We both bolted up. "Stupify!" We yelled. A figured flew backward and groaned.
Harty turned on the lights and we spotted a woman on the floor rubbing her head. "Not expecting that." She groaned again. "Veronica?" We both asked.
"Hey," she gave a small wave. Harry and I grabbed her arms and pulled her up, holding our wands up.
"Yo, chill." She ordered. "I just wanna talk." She explained. soon we were seated around the fire place with the fire keeping us warm.
"so explain why you were in our room." Harry ordered. "Like I said, I came to talk." She replied. "Well talk." I demanded. "What are your names?" She asked. "We told you!" I said. "Refresh my memory." She said. "Harry and Victoria." He answered.
"Last name?" She questioned. "Potter." I answered. Harry glared at me. "Excuse us for a minute." He said, grabbing my arm for the second time that day.
"What?" I asked. "She could be working for Voldemort! You might as well say 'yeah we're kind of wizards who go to a wizard school and who are on the death list of the most dangerous wizard in the world!'" He exclaimed.
"She's a muggle Harry. God you're acting like Hermione." I stated. He glared at me while we sat down again.
"Why do you want to know who we are. These are very stalker-ish questions." Harry asked with his eyebrow raised.
Veronica stayed silent, her face pale and her eyes scared. "Who are you?" I asked her. "I told you," she chuckled with no humor. "Veronica."
"No who are you really?" I asked again. She looked up at both of us. "I'm-" she started.
"I'm your older sister." She said.