Wake Up Calls, A Goblet of Fire, and A lot of Confusion

We had to eventually get Malfoy down, Dumbledore made us. After the red faced Slytherin got down, he made a very angry call to his father.

It wasn't long before the infamous Lucius Malfoy stormed into the school, angrily walking to Dumbledore's office.

It turns out that Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas had pantsed Draco and hung him from the balcony. They both got a deduction of 50 points from Gryffindor but they were welcomed back to the dormitory like kings.

Dumbledore decided to resume the goblet of fire ceremony finally, as to try and make things seem normal. Harry and I have stopped grieving but some days it is hard. The day finally came for the goblet drawing.

"Victoria! Wake up!" Ron said, bursting into my room. "Ronald do you know how to knock?" I snapped at him, lifting my head off the pillow. "Do you know how to wake up before noon?" He shot back. "What if I was naked, Ron?" I questioned. "Then I would've gotten a lovely surprise." The red head said, smirking. That earned him a slap from Hermione, who I thanked. 

"What exacrly am I waking up for?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "The Goblet of Fire drawing of course!" Hermione smiled. "Oh goody." I said sarcastically. "We'll meet you outside after." Harry said and I nodded. They headed off to the Hogwart's seats while I went to Durmstrang's. After Dumbledore introduced the schools and the rules, he began. "First, the champion of durmstrang is: victor crum!" He announced, and the sounds of excitement and congratulations filled my ears. I pat my friend on the back as he shakes dumbledore's hand and files off to another room.

Another piece of paper flies from the goblet only to be caught by albus. "The champion for beauxbatons is: Fleur Delacour!" Again, my ears rang with cheers as a blonde girl shook the  professor's hand and made her way to another room like Crum had done.

The goblet's fire erupted and the final piece of paper flew out and I glanced over at Harry, Hermione, and Ron and saw them anxiously wait for their school's champion. "The champion for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is: Cedric Diggory!" A man walked up and was congratulated by Dumbledore and I heard the room erupt in another spur of cheers. It was over.

As Dumbledore walked away however, the goblet's fire raged again. The room was silent and confusion hung thick in the air. There was not another school to have another champion for. Dumbledore shook his head in shock as a single slip of paper descended into his fingers. "Harry Potter." He whispered. "Harry Potter!" He said louder. I froze. But Harry was not of age yet. My brother clambered down the bleachers and toward his professor. Albus nodded in the direction of the other champions as Harry began walking.

Suddenly a boom went off and the tongues of fire flew up once again.  Murmurs began and my brain started to shuffle through all possibilities. The paper flew up  and glided down, the mystery of what was written making most sit on the edge of their seats. Dumbledore glanced at it. "Victoria Potter." He said and I stopped moving. All school turned to stare and with a push from one of my classmates, I walked up to the professor. "Go join your brother." He whispered to me. I nodded and walked off, trying to hide from cold stares.

I was in the TriWizard Tournament; and I had to battle my brother.