Remembering

I was finally let out of the infirmary as long as I was on crutches.
Harry is helping me get to transfiguration class.
.....
"Now class, I want you to turn the spot. In front of you into a bird. This bird will show your personalities." McGonagal said as she sat down in her desk.
"Thnic ethm," Ron chanted. His spoon turned into a an orange parrot. "Ron is awesome!" He squeaked. "Sick!" Ron admired. "So I guess your bird lies, huh, Ronald," I laughed.
"Thnic ethm," Harry said. His bird was a brown hawk. "Nice!" He exclaimed.
"Thnic ethm," Hermione murmured. Her bird turned out to be a beautiful rainbow peacock.
"Thnic ethm," I said. My spoon turned into a Phoenix. But that wasn't the only interesting part. Half of my bird was blazing red, orange, and yellow and it looked like fire. But the other half looked evil. It was black with gray wings.
"Woah," the class murmured. McGonagal stood up and walked over. "The colored half represents a new life, fire. But that dark side represents death, depression, forgotten, and evil." she said.
"Well that's just depressing," George Weasley said, shaking his head jokingly. "Yeah, who knew you could be so deep Vics?" Fred teased. "Fred and George Weasley! You are not in my class at this time!" McGonagal bellowed. They both ran off.
My bird breathed fire. Awesome. One half blew regular fire, while the other blew ashes. "Ivy," I whispered.
....
"Dumbledore, I think it was Ivy," I said. "It might have been Victoria. But you have also seen death, depression, and forgotten," he said, pacing the room.
"Don't forget evil," Ron pitched in. I glared at him. Suddenly I saw pictures. Pictures of death and skulls
And this weird looking dude who has a face relatable to a snakes. The lightning scar on my neck started burning. Then my side started burning too.
"This is the world we live in," a woman's voice said. Her voice was silky but dangerous sounding. Like a siren's.
"A world of destruction, pain, and death." I screamed and fell to the ground, clutching my ears. Harry and Dumbledore dropped down too. "Help her!" Harry shouted. But it sounded faint, like I was somewhere else.
"You cannot live in this world Victoria. The world your mother suffered in. The world your parents died in. The world that your brother will perish in." The lady's voice rose.
My side burned worse and more painful. I screamed again In pain.
"Believe me child, I know. I know pain and death as well as you. I had a brother once. Great friends we once were. But he killed me for power. So I made sure that he never lived one second of his useless life," her voice grew scratchy and angry. But then it returned to what it was.
"With remembering. With remembering watching the light wave my eyes, my skin turning cold and white, my chest never rising with another breath. I made him remember. Remembering is the greatest pain of all Victoria. Remembering who died. Remembering how it was you're fault. And loving how it affects someone you once trusted and loved."
I saw my mother falling to the ground, dead. Her red hair spread around her lifeless face. I saw my father, who looked exactly like harry, dead on the staircase that lead upstairs. His glasses somewhere across the room. I saw myself and Harry.
Harry in his little crib, with Voldemort hovering over him. "Avada-" he started. I saw a teddy bear being chucked across the room. I saw bright green light bouncing off of the iron crib and hitting me.
I saw myself die. A one year old girl collapsed in her crib, dead. I saw a man take Harry away and Voldemort vanish. I saw Dumbeldore looking into my crib at me. He picked me up and muttered a spell. My green eyes had life to them, and my hair turned a mint color.
Then I saw a 17 year old Harry, dead on the ground like my father. Voldemort was looking at a 17 year old me. "No teddy bear or Dumbledore to save you now," he sneered. "Avada Kadavera!" He yelled. Green light burst from his wand and struck me. I fell down dead. My red hair turning back to brown. My green eyes were lifeless once again.
....
I woke up with a scream and breathed heavily. "Victoria!" Dumbledore said, relieved. "Was it a dream?" I asked. He shook his head.
I lifted my shirt up to see what was burning. On my side was a scar. A dropping, dead rose.
"The symbol of Ivy," Dumbledore whispered. "Hello there." a voice said. "whose there?" I asked. "There is no one here but me Victoria," Dumbledore said uneasily. "I am Ivy Sophia Riddle. Voldemort's twin sister." she said.