Anything and Everything

I screamed. It wasn't like a scream that you see the victim scream in horror movies. It also wasn't a scream that you hear when people watching horror movies.

It was a scream filled with pain and regret. Veronica's beautiful warm brown eyes were wide open, not looking or seeing anything.

Since she had my dad's eyes, it was like seeing my dad dead. That racked another sob.

Her brown hair was covered with dirt and mud, her eyes were dull and lifeless, her skin was cold, and her lips were parted as if she died mid-breath. She looked like an angel to me. She was an angel now.

What did Harry and I do to deserve this? Would it have all been better if I just didn't throw the teddy bear that day 14 years ago?

Hermione and Ron wouldn't be in danger, and neither would the whole entire Hogwarts school, along with the two others. maybe Veronica would still be alive and the world would be brighter again.

I could never look at the grass as that green again. Actually, it looked gray now, almost as if everything had lost its color. But the sky would still be gray as rain poured down.

It seemed as if the sky was just as sad as we were. I glanced at harry.

He sat on his knees, his head upturned toward the sky, his glasses off, and let the rain got down his face.

I leaned forward and closes Veronica's eyelids. Nothing was right anymore. Suddenly the sadness turned to anger.

My body temperature rose and I felt like a bomb, just wanting to blow. I grabbed my wand and charged into the now 5 person battle. Harry still didn't move.

"protect her Harry!" I yelled to him. "but I didn't." He murmured. Tears ran down his face along with the rain.

I was really in the mood to kill someone. My body felt on fire, like I was a torch. "Expelliarmus!" I yelled, aiming my wand at Voldemort. Red shot from my wand . He blocked it however and shot a spell back at me. A shot of pain went through my chest but I ignored it and shot back at him.

"Crucio!" I screamed. "Avada Kadavera!" He yelled. I tried to block it but the impact on my wand sent me flying back into a tree. A sickening crack echoed and I felt warm blood trickle down my head. I'm coming Veronica. I'm coming dad. I'm coming mum.

Authors Note:
I've heard that some people were confused. So to recap:
Victoria was raised in Durmstrang. When they come for the tri wizard tournament, she finds out she's Harry Potters twin sister. They find out bellatrix lestrange is their aunt. Death eaters raid hogwarts. Voldemort raids hogwarts. Harry and Victoria realize that they are putting everyone in danger at hogwarts so they run away. At a small town they find their older sister Veronica. She runs away with them but Voldemort finds them. He kills Veronica.
If there are any other confusions comment and tell me and I'll post an actual authors note chapter for it, literally explains everything, chapter by chapter. Alright thanks for reading!!!!!!!