Here?

With the help of Ivy, I got Sirius and I out of the death eater lair. Once we were a good two miles from the castle, I changed into a normal looking pedestrian. I had normal black hair, brown eyes and regular clothes. I looked normal. Ew.
I led An unconscious Sirius through an ally (by dragging him). I suddenly spotted two guys. Of course they were troublemakers with their tattoos and cigarettes, and they were eyeing me creepily. I could sense they weren't wizards though.
"What's a pretty thing like you doing in our alley?" One asked. "Um not looking for trouble." I said, continuing to drag my uncle. "Well than you shouldn't have come here." The other answered. "Morphigus." I murmured. One flew back, hit his head on the side of the building, and collapsed unconscious. "Stupify." I said again and the other one went stiff and fell to the ground.
I pulled my uncle onto a bus, receiving odd looks. "Nothing to see here!" I yelled out to no one. When we reached an opened field, not to far from Hogwarts, I changed into a beat and carried Sirius on my back. We reached the front gates and I changed back. I quickly hid Sirius in a tall tree outside the Gryffindor Common Room. I knocked on the door and McGonagal answered. "Professor," I panted, my voice out of breath.
"Oh dear," she said, worry cloaking her voice. She pulled me inside and called for Madam Pomfrey.
HARRY'S POV
Where could she have gone? Wait, no. We got in a fight. I don't care if she ran away. "Harry!" Ron and Hermione yelled. Its the first time they've talked to me in 3 days. Fred and George have glared at me in the hallways.
"Yeah?" I asked. "It's Victoria." Ron panted. "What?" I asked. "Victoria...she's..." ron panted.
"Oh for God sakes Ronald!" Hermione yelled, shoving a water bottle into his hands. He started chugging it while she explained.
"Victoria is back!" She said. "What?" I asked again. "Victoria, your twin sister, has returned to Hogwarts,the school that you attend!" She yelled.
I opened my mouth but she cut me off. "Harry James Potter I swear to God if you say 'what' one more time I will-" she was cut off my McGonagal swinging the wood door open to the dormitory. "Potter," she said. "What?" He asked.Hermione shot him a look. "I mean yes professor?" He replied. "Your sister is not well." She answered.
...
(Still) HARRYS POV
Ron, Hermione, and I were sprinting to the hospital wing and spotted my sister on a bed.
Victoria was pale, her brown hair matted to her head with sweat. But what scared us the most was that her rose scar from Ivy, was getting replaced with a river of green ink. But what frightened me, was the light green smoke coming from her mouth.
"Harry?" Hermione asked. "I don't know." I said, my voice shaking. Suddenly she sat up. "Vics?" We all asked her. She slowly turned her head. "Hello Harry Potter." She said, but her voice sounded much more mature and feminine.
"Who are you?" I asked her. "Ivy Angela Riddle." she answered. The. She suddenly fell back down on the bed. "Vics?" I asked her. She opened her eyes with a jerk. "He's here!" She yelled. She started screaming that he was here. I grabbed her. "Vics whose here?" I asked her. "HE'S HERE!" She wailed. "Whose here?" I yelled back. She calmed down. "Vics?" Ron asked. "Whose here Victoria?" Hermione asked. She looked up at us. "Voldemort."