Margaret

I woke up and smiled as the events from last night replayed in my head. I looked at the bottom of the bed and noticed that Veronica wasn't here.

I found a note beside me.

Vic,

Went downstairs to make breakfast for the inn.

-Veronica

I pushed Harry off his bed. He groaned and got up. "What was that for?" He hissed.

"We need to go downstairs. Veronica's got breakfast." I said. "Did You have to push me off the bed? You could've just said 'Wake Up!'" He added.

"Wake Up!" I yelled back, whacking him in the face and laughing when his glasses flew across the room somewhere, leaving my dear old brother blind.

Harry extended his arms and tried feeling for them. "Victoria!" He exclaimed. "Yessssss?" I smirked. "I can't find my glasses!" He said.

"That's a shame isn't it?"

"Vic!"

"Fine! I'll help! God, so needy!"

I picked up his glasses and shoved them into his hand.

"Thanks." He snapped. "Ohhh is Harry Barry mad?" I asked in a baby voice. "Barry?" He asked questionably.

"SHHHH!!" I hissed. "Don't question my brilliance." I said. "What?!" He exclaimed again, clearly confused.

"Come on Harry, I'm hungry!" I yelled. "I'm coming!" He replied, obviously irritated. We finally got out the door and headed downstairs for some breakfast.

...

"Hey Veronica!" I greeted her.My older sister smiled at me. The steam from the stove rose up to her face and she wiped the sweat from her forehead as she cooked. Harry and I both ordered the same thing : eggs, bacon, and a pancake.

Soon, Veronica walked over with our food in hand and set it on the table. "Anything else I can get for ya?" She asked us. We shook our heads.

What surprised us is that she sat down next to us instead of returning to the kitchen. "Alright, why are you here and not at Hogwarts?" She asked us. "Isn't that just subtle." Harry muttered.

"You didn't hear?" I asked her. "News doesn't reach this town fast." Veronica explained. "Well, Voldemort attacked Hogwarts and Harry and I though that it would be best if we left; so we did." I replied.

"Well... It sucks to be you two doesn't it?" She smiled. "Veronica!" Harry and I yelled in shock. "Shut up! I was just kidding. Gosh don't be so sensitive." She smirked.

Her smile turned into a frown suddenly. "What?" Harry asked her, shoveling scrambled eggs into his mouth. The action reminded me of Ron, which made me miss him and Hermione.

"Am I going to go with you?" Veronica asked. "Go where?" I asked her, confused. "You clearly cannot stay here if Voldemort is looking for you two." She explained.

"You can't come with us." I said firmly.

"Why not?" She asked, her voice rising in a challenging voice, ready for an argument.

"Veronica, we just found out you're alive. I'm not letting you die."

"You're right. I just found out you're alive and I am not letting you go!"

"Everyone who has met us has died or gotten seriously hurt or threatened! You think I'm going to let that happen to my older sister?!"

"Vics and Harry I am four years older than both of you. I can take care of myself." She snapped.

We were both silent and shocked. No one remembered our sister with that much backbone. She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Look, I understand where you're coming from, okay? But I can't let you guys go again." She sighed. "Okay. Okay." I said. "You can come with us." Harry blurted. I looked at him and he shrugged. She smiled and hugged us both. "Now it's time to do something I've been dying to do." She said. "What?" Harry asked. "Get myself fired." She smirked with an evil glint in her eye.
...
After the inn's kitchen was covered with raw eggs and milk, and after Veronica got fired, Harry and I packed for her.
When we were done,we all needed up outside and started walking. "Isn't anything suspicious?" Ivy asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean," she sighed dramatically. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic behavior. "Don't you think if Harry and you had these evil people inside of you what makes that different from Veronica?" She asked me.

"Veronica? What's your full name?" I asked her. "Veronica Angela Margaret Potter." She replied. "Veronica, do you hear a voice inside your head?" Harry asked her again, catching on to what i was saying.

Suddenly Harry was shoved up against a nearby tree. Like what?

Veronica's eyes (normally brown) were now a gold color. "What do you know?!" She yelled, except her voice was not hers. It was powerful and scratchy, the definition of a dangerous voice.
"Margaret!" I yelled. Veronica turned to face me, but I knew it wasn't her talking.
"We all have wizards inside of us. Harry has Voldemort. I have Ivy." I explained. Suddenly Veronica's body fell limply to the ground. Because of her rising and falling body, I knew she was breathing and just unconscious.

A gold cloud exited from my older sister and out of it came a woman. She was quite beautiful with tan skin like coco and gold eyes.She had a giant pile of dark brown hair.

"You say Ivy is there?" She asked me. I nodded. "Show her to me then." She ordered. Ivy left me and visually appeared. "Maggie." She greeted. "Ivy." Margaret smiled.

"Wait, you know each other?" I asked them. "Like when you were kids, were you in a Future Evil Villain Wizard Club or something?" I asked again.

"Maggie was A good friend of mine." Ivy explained. "So Ivy, how is your brother?" Margaret asked with extra distaste and disgust when she said 'brother'.

"Tommy, he's not doing so well."
"Good he deserves it."
"I know."

"why do you have bad blood with Voldemort?" I questioned Margaret. Her face fell and darkened and as did Ivy's.
"What?" I asked, feeling like I'm missing a puzzle piece. "Margaret," Ivy paused. "Margaret was Tom Riddle's first love."