Saving You?

Harry POV
She's a jerk. She had to come and ruin everything. She's the reason Sirius is gone!
(Back to Victoria POV)
I was currently turning into Deirdre Monique- a death eater.My metamorphagus hair changed into her Pin straight waist length hair.
My body grew taller and into an adult size. My nose shrank. My eyes turned brown. My uniform transformed into a floor length black gown.
I finally arrived at the head quarters. A big, black, stone and steel castle. Two death eaters stood guard at an iron gate.
"Name?" One asked. "Deirdre Monique." I replied in her scratchy voice. "Enter." Another ordered. The gates opened and I strolled past them with as mug confidence as I could muster.
The truth was I was scared. Anyone would be if you were entering Voldemort's lair. I shuddered and pushed open the heavy wood door.
Apparently, I was interrupting a meeting, because once I opened it, everyone was at a long black table. Their heated discussion stopped as I awkwardly walked in.
"Um, I'm just gonna keep going." I stated and slipped away under their cold glares.
After slipping away, I bolted for the cells. I rushed for the farthest one, and I saw sirius. "Sirius!" I hissed. he looked up.
Confusion crossed his face. Then I realized that I was still dressed as a death eater. I quickly transformed into my regular self.
"Victoria?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm getting you out." I stated. He stood up as I murmured a spell. "Alohamora." I said and the locked clicked. I pulled him out, not oblivious to the fact that he had scratches on cuts.
We soon heard the thundering of feet and knew that we were compromised. I groaned. "Deirdre Monique speaks German!" I scolded myself.
We sarted down a hallway. We soon reached a hallway and I saw the last person I wanted to see. Harry. Friggin. Potter.
"What are you doing?" We both asked at the same time. he then noticed Sirius behind me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down a hallway. I found it confused how he didn't even think about him being mad at me. huh. odd.
He dragged me down a hallway and threw me into another cell with Sirius.
"Harry! What are you doing!?" I yelled. "You're not the only person who can shape shift." Harry sneered and laughed. Suddenly he transformed. and to my horror, he turned into someone I hated. "Voldemort." I whispered in fear.