Explanation

(Back to) VICTORIA'S POV
I had fainted in the hospital wing. It was dark and then it was like a portal. I saw the cells that Sirius and I was in before. Voldemort was standing over three death eaters.
"How could you met them escape?" He hissed. They flinched and cowered under his gaze. "Theyyy... she... she used the...Im-imperious curse." one said.
"You are three, fully grown, trained wizards, and you were beaten by a fourteen year old girl!" He boomed.
"Well-" another started. "NO!" Voldemort interrupted, shifting his white wand to his other hand. "I do not want excuses." he said. "Abada Kadavera!" He shouted, king two of the men. Their lifeless bodies collapsed to the floor.
"You!" He yelled, pointing his wand at the third. The third dropped to the ground and crawled away in fear.
"Don' let it happen again!" He yelled. The third nodded his head vigorously and ran back into the hide of death eaters. Voldemort recollected himself and turned to his followers.
"Since our bait did not work, we are storming Hogwarts tonight to grab the boy." He explained. "What boy?" A death eater asked dumbly. "You idiot! The boy is Harty Potter!" Lucius Malfoy hissed.
"I told you to never speak his name in my presence!" Voldemort snapped. "What about his sister?" Graybeard asked. Bellatrix stood up from her spot of leaning on the wall.
"We will take her as well, and torture the boy with her." Voldemort said. Bellatrix glared. "Bellatrix, do not ever question my decision. You may be related to those two pigs but you are a follower to me first and foremost. Do not forget your position." he hissed.
She bowed her head and slid back to her spot. "Good." he said.
...
"Vics?" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw harry. I fought the urge to hug him. I went off about how Voldemort was here. "What did you see?" He asked again. I explained everything.
We ran and caught up with McGonagall. "Professor! Voldemort is in the castle!" We yelled. "This is no joking matter." she said."we aren't joking-" we started. Suddenly, the doors bustsd open. Voldemort, along with an army of death eaters barged in. "Whose ready for some...death?" He smirked and laughed.
...
Sorry for another cliff hanger. I know some people will be mad, but I'm too tired to write more. I'll publish tomorrow or soon. Agin, sorry for the cliffy!!