Padfoot

I was playing wizards chess against ron (I was winning of course) when Neville ran up to me.
"Victoria, Harry's owl arrived," he said, gasping for breath. "And?" I asked him, confused.
"It's a letter. But it's not for Harry. It's for you." He breathed. I walked uneasily to the owl room.
Hedwig was perched at a window with a letter tied to her foot. I carefully removed it and opened it.
Dear Victoria,
You do not know me. I am family though. Ask Harry about me. He will explain everything. I cannot write my true name in this letter, because of the Ministry. Stay safe. I will visit soon.
Love, Padfoot
..
I buried the letter in my bag and matched all the way to the table I was at before. "Whose Padfoot?" I asked Harry right away. He gulped and his eyes filled with sadness.
"Guys, can you let me and Vics talk please?" Harry asked. Ron and Hermione cautiously nodded and slipped away.
"Who is Padfoot?" I asked him again. Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a janitors closet. "Padfoots real name is Sirius Black." he paused.
"Is everyone in our family criminals!?" I shouted. "Listen, Victoria," Harry started. He never uses my full name. Crap.
"Sirius was framed. He actually killed Wormtail, a man who was helping Voldemort that night that our parents died. He was innocent. Of course because someone saw Sirius make Wormtail disappear, so they thought Sirius killed him. And then Sirius was framed for a murder and they sent him to Azkaban. And-"
"Harry?" I asked.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Breathe." I said.
He nodded, took a deep breath and then started again. "Anyways, he's a good guy. He was dad's best friend. He's also my godfather." Harry paused and rubbed his neck in uneasiness.
"What are you not telling me?" I asked him. "He's Bellatrix's cousin," he said. I groaned and hit my head on the wall in frustration.
"So that's how we're related to that witch," I sighed. "She's more like a bi-"
"Harry James Marvin Potter! Do not cuss!" I ordered. He nodded.
"Also," he started again. "There's an also?" I groaned. "Sirius is coming tonight."
.....
It is late. Everyone in the dormitory is asleep. Harry and I are hidden under his invisibility cloak and are tip toeing through the halls.
We sneak passed Filch and McGonagal. Every since the "incident" with the death eaters, Dumbeldore has stationed teachers by every entrance and cast a protection spell.
We finally reach a clearing behind Hagrid's house where we are supposed to meet Sirius. Soon, a figure steps out. He stands tall, with pale skin and a dark beard.
Harry smiles instantly and hugs the man. I just stay back. "Sirius, this is-"
"Victoria." Sirius says and smiles warmly. I smile.
My hair turns neon green with my feeling of uneasiness. Sirius stumbles back in shock and I subconsciously rub my hair.
"Yeah I'm a metamorphagus," I explain. He nods and returns to where he was standing before. "Thank god one of you got Jame's eyes!" He exclaimed. I had brown eyes while Harry had my mothers eyes.
"So, Harry explained everything?" Sirius asked. I nodded along with Harry. I didn't fully trust him yet.
"Excuse is for a second," Harry said to sirius, dragging me with him behind a tree.
"What's wrong?" He asked. "I don't trust him Harry." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Think about it. This man turns up and states that he's my uncle. He comes from a family of freaking DEATH EATERS Harry. You don't have any proof that he's who he says he is!" I hiss at him. Harry knows I'm right. He looks doubtful.
But then look of anger comes across his face. "Dad trusted him. So so do I," he growled. My hair turned bright red with anger too. "What about trusting me, huh? You think that I'm just guessing in the dark? I have a bad feeling about this Harry." I said.
"You want to talk about trust? How about you trust me! Trust me and this man that he is our uncle. that I know who he is. Trust dad!" He hisses back.
I sigh and my scalp feels like it's rippling so I know that it's changing to a pale blue, the color of calm.
I nod. "Good." Harry says. He pulls me back to talk with Sirius. Only Sirius isn't here. Only a note is.
Victoria and Harry Potter,
We have him. You should have put your trust in people, Victoria. So unsure of the world. I would be too, if I was keeping a secret as big as yours. Well, back to the main point: we have your "dear uncle". And we will kill him, if we don't get what we want. Which is you two. The Dark Lord is requesting your presence, and you better show up, or the only family you have left (that cares about you) is gone. Next are the Weasley and the Granger. You have two days before we kill him and take your friends. Choose wisely.
~the Death Eaters.