Chapter 5

"So why did you kidnap me instead of just sneaking me out?" I asked. "Still as curious as ever, I decided it's time to expose that spy academy to the government, so to get the spy academy on a case I took one of their most valuable spies." Rory answered with a slight smirk. I stopped for a moment to think about what he just said; what did he mean exposed?

"Here we are, for a minute I thought someone might have stolen her." Rory's voice startled me out of thought. I didn't even notice that we were near a farm. "Where are we?" I asked. "A farm, the family who own it are on vacation so I decided to stay here until I got you out." Rory explained. I heard the sound of the car door closing and turned around; right in front of me was a shiny, black, Mustang GT!

"Is this yours or did you steal it?" I asked, dragging my hand against the smooth, cold metal of the hood of the car. "It's mine. I promise I didn't steal it." Rory answered, opening the driver door. "You told me your dream car is some sort of Mustang when we were kids, but isn't a Mustang GT a little pricey?" I asked, perching my elbow on the top of the vehicle. "Okay, how much money do you think I have right?" Rory asked, shutting the car door and also perching his elbow on the top. "Well, after getting this I think you're broke." I replied. We both started to laugh a little, and I continued, "I don't know how much money you have." "Get in the car and I'll show you." Rory answered, as he disappeared in the car. I got in and I saw a brown wallet be placed in my lap.

I opened the wallet and found Rory's driver's license, several credit cards, and a lot of twenty and ten dollar bills. "Wow." I mumbled. "I got a job being a computer programmer. Saved half of my money for myself, and..." I looked over when his voice trailed off, and saw that he was pulling out another wallet. "And, half for you." he finished, grabbing his wallet while he also handed me mine. I opened it and saw money and credit cards; the only thing that was missing was a driver's license. "Thanks." I said, with a grateful smile. He smiled back and turned on the ignition, and soon we were on the road again. 

(A/N: Sorry this chapter was super short.)

TBC...