Chapter 46

When I get home I run to my room and force myself to go to sleep.

When I wait up at 9am I went and took a shower and did my hair half up and half down, the down half curled. Then I got dressed in a mint green type of outfit. It was 12 and I went out to the living room to watch youtube videos while eating a banana. 12:30 came around and I stood waiting for Cameron to go.

But then 12:45 rolled around and I started to worry.

Then 1pm came and I was done. I walked back to my room and before I closed my door I herd a knock on my door.

I sighed.

I walk back out and I open the door to see Cameron standing there wide eyed and looking tired as fuck.

"Are you okay Cameron?" I asked.
"Well I had a late night last night and I woke up and it was already 12:50 and I rushed to get here, not even thinking to look decent." He chuckled.
"Come in and you can get yourself cleaned up."

He nodded and walked in and went straight to the bathroom.

Five minutes later he came walking out looking actually decent, he must have used some of my hair gel or hairspray because his hair looks flawless. His bags under his eyes have gone slightly away, I actually think he put on concealer. I smile at the thought.

When he walked up to me I can already smell his minty fresh breathe.

Who's toothbrush did he use?

Pushing back that thought he asked if I was ready and then we walked of the apartment to the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"We are just going to get some coffee and talk." He glanced over and smiled.
"Then maybe go to the beach." He added.

I smiled at the thought of the warm sand between my toes.

When we got to the starbucks we went in and stood in line to order.

Then I realized who was working.

"Fuck." I murmured.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks how may I--" Jamie said.
"Oh Hi Cameron, and" She glares at me "Lizzie."

Cameron looks shocked.

He orders and when I ordered she never made eye contact and then we paid and waited for our drinks.

Then Jamie went into the back taking off her green apron.

We sit down at a table and Cameron said the thing that I have been waiting for.

"I'm in love with you, and I have chosen to be with you."

I about chocked on my frap in excitement.

"Seriously?" I grinned, he nodded and smiled in return.

Jamie's POV

I walk out of Startbucks because I couldn't handle watching them.

Cameron has chosen her.

But he still loves me. He loves me. Thats what he texted me last night.

I have a plan to make him see that he loves me and he will change his mind.

For this plan I will need Lizzie to be gone, forever.

No, Im not killing her.

I could never kill a friend, but I could lock one up, in prison.

Robert Dickens was the answer to all my prayers and his rotting body with be the key to Cameron and I's happily ever after.

I got into my car and drove straight to the police station.

I walked in and found a police officer.

"Excuse me I would like to report a murder."
The officer just looked at me wide eyed. "Whats that?"
"Lizzie Anderson kill Robert Dickens, I saw it myself."
"Robert Dickens has been in the missing person file for some time now, and you told us now? You could be an accessory to murder now."
"The reason why is because she saw me in the woods, and she threaten my life with a gun to my head and told me not to tell anyone, and she has been watching me ever since."
"Where is she now?"
"At my work, she is probably wondering where I am I have to get back, Its the Starbucks in 5th and Oak."

The police officers rushed off into their cars and seconds later I herd sirens and I sighed in relief.

Cameron and I can finally be together, and no one will stand in our way now.

Lizzie's POV

Cameron and I finished our drinks, we started walking out the door and then we herd sirens.

Police cars started piling into the Starbucks parking lot. A police officer stepped out of the car and shouted "Lizzie Anderson put your hands up!"

What the fuck is going on?

"What?" I trembled as I looked back at Cameron.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP LIZZIE!"

I decided to put my hands up, maybe it was a misunderstanding. I can't run or so fear or guilt.

An officer came by and cuffed my hands and said "Lizzie Anderson you are under arrest for the murder of Robert Dickens."

Them my heart pounded so loudly I herd it in my ears.

"Lizzie?" I herd Cameron say.

My heart breaks into two as they shove me into the back of the police cruiser.

It was a short drive to the police station, when I got out and started walking to the front door, Jamie walked out.

"What are you doing here?" I shout at Jamie.
"What did you tell them Jamie?! Jamie!!!" I shouted until I was inside.

Am I really going to jail and she gets let off scott free?

No.

Not on my watch.

This means war.