Chapter 44

I told Nash about Lucas entering my car and him starting to get abusive towards me.

Then when I came to the part about Cameron, he tensed up.

"Wow, I didn't think that Cameron would be the one to save you." He said as he picks up the empty mugs.
I chuckled, "Neither did I, but of course I asked him to stay with me, he didn't. I hate it when guys fucking do that. Do this amazing thing, and then goes back to being a dick. Here I thought he could change." I sighed.

There was an awkward silence.
"Well after the accident Cameron hasn't been the same. Something changed him. He's going down a dark path."
He walks back over to the table and sits.
"Lizzie, I think you are the only one who can bring him back."
I laughed.
He chuckled, "As cheesy as that sounds, it's turn. Lizzie I found weed under his bed today. He swore he would never smoke. Something is wrong. You need to try like hell to bring him back."
"Nash he doesn't want me."
"I think he does Liz. He saved you."
"Stop saying that!" I shouted louder than I wanted.

He sat there silently waiting for me to continue.

"He saved me. He saved me. He saved me!! He fucking saved me and walked away when I needed him most! He walked away Nash! He doesn't want me! I can't save someone who doesn't want me!"

Nash's eyes went wide.

"Cameron is just a dick with a big ego, his saved and then killed me all over again."

I pushed myself up and grabbed my crutches and turned around.

There I see Cameron standing with the door wide open. Then once we made eye contact he slammed the door.

"Is that really what you think of me?" He said with no emotion.
"Its not what I think of you, its a fact of you."
He was silent.

Then I herd Nash get up and walk away to his room.

"You can't say that when you don't know me." He said.
I laughed, "Bullshit, I do know you, you just can't fucking remember it. We use to be in love Cameron. Something you are not capable of now."
He smirked, and walked closer to me.

Closer. Closer. Closer.

Until his breathe was on my face. I could feel his heat from his body.

"I have feelings for you Lizzie." He says into my ear, "Strong feelings, that's why I saved you. I may be in love with you, but I haven't admitted it to myself yet."
He paused.
"The reason why I walked away is because..I love Jamie more."

Tears started to swell up into my eyes.

"But I might need you more than her, I might want you more than her. I just need time."

Then he pulls back, tears roll down my face.

"I don't know how much time I have left to give." I whisper.

Then I hop around him and open the door and then I slammed it.

----------------------
Short chapter I know! Hopefully you like it!(: