Chapter 18

Cameron's POV

After our dinner we had to wait on Matt who was walking Jamie and Lizzie to their car.

5 minutes later Matt finally makes his way back.

We started to walk towards our car when I pull Matt aside.

"Matt, why are you trying to get with the girl I love?"
"Maybe because I like her."
I chuckled. "I saw her first."
"You would think it she wanted you she would've came after you already."
"She does. We had a thing until you came in on your white horse and giving her your kidney. She only thinks she likes you because you gave her an organ."
"Well at least I didn't sleep with her best friend."
My face lit up in a bright red.
"Oh yeah Cameron. I know alllllll about you and Jamie. How you got drunk. How you had sex, and then still expected Lizzie to like you? You fucked up Cameron. There is no way she's going to get together with someone like you."

That's the last straw.

I straight up punched him in the face.

He stumbled and held his nose.
"Okay, Dallas, if this is the way you want to take out your anger. Fine. It'll make her hate you and like me."
Matt opened up his arms.
"Hit me with your best shot. See how far you get."

I walk up to him.

"Listen here Matthew. I'm not fighting for her like this."
I pause.
"But I WILL fight for her. And it won't be easy to win her. But I will do what it takes to get her into my arms and away from yours. Gear up Matthew, because you have no idea what's coming your way."

I walk past him and I shove him with my shoulder.

I feel good. Im ready to get Lizzie back.