Chapter 3

Cameron starts splashing like crazy and then Nash tackles Cameron and starts what looked like wresting in the water, trying not to hold each other down.

Matt comes and joins in on the fun. Jamie walks over to me, and says "boys will be boys" I chuckled. Cameron looked over at me and then whispered something to Nash and Matt. "Oh shit." I say. "What?" "I recommend we run."

After I say it they all start charging for us. I sprint on down the beach but of course Jamie just stands there and let it happen.

I stop and look back as Jamie, Matt, and Nash were all doing what they did when they first got here. Wait....where's Cameron. I turn around and there he was. I jump, and being clumsy as I am I fall. Cameron helps me back up.

"Why did you run?" He asks. "Cause I knew what you were about to do." I laughed. "I'm not that stupid, Cam." I say, his eyes lit up and smiles. "Well of course not." He starts walking deeper and deeper into the ocean and he nods his head for me to follow.

We get below our necks deep and it was the best time ever. We dodged, rode, and sometimes pulled under, these massive waves. I couldn't stop smiling. Nash, Matt, and Jamie decide to join in on our fun.

This last for about an hour, and when our skin looks like elders skin we decided to get out. "Me and Matt are going to the pier to get churros, anyone want one." I shook my head. "Yeah I'll have one." Nash said. Jamie nodded.

We started unpacking towels so we can lay on and all of a sudden I hear a girl scream.

"OH MY GOSH THATS CAMERON DALLAS AND NASH GRIER!!!!"

I turn around and about 20-25 girls start screaming and running towards Cam and Nash.

I tried to get out of the way but I was caught in the middle, girls pushed and shoved and then I was on the ground. I was face up and all I could see is girls. Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Someone stepped on me. I yelp out in pain.

I try to push my way up but there was no room, someone's foot got on my hair and I couldn't move. My arms legs, everything was getting trampled. Another person stepped on my stomach and it was excruciatingly painful.

Tears start to swell up. I pry the girls foot off of my hair and start army crawling my way out. I get kicked in the face and it was hard with people stepping on my back but I make it out, I roll on to my back for relief.. Jamie and Matt come running down to the beach. A girl noticed Matt and screams

"MATTHEW ESPINOSA!"

10 girls break from the group and runs over me again. This girl ran over my whole body, I scream.

"Lizzy!" Jamie runs over to me. "Can you get up?" I tried to speak but I couldn't. I shook my head. Jamie calls the police. "Yes my friend, she's badly hurt, were at the Santa Monica beach. Please hurry!"

I turn my head to the crowd of which I just crawled out of. I see a g glimpse of Cameron looking my way with a worried look and then got blocked by girls.

Then everything went black.