Chapter 8

Lizzie's POV

I herd Jamie yelling from the waiting room.

Then I herd my brothers name Lucas and I shuddered in fear.

"Jamie? Jamie!" I yell.

"Shawn Taylor! Go get Jamie!" I yell at them as they sprint out the room. The yelling stops.

Jamie, Taylor, Nash, Matt, Shawn, and Cameron all pile into my room. Jamie, Matt and Nash go to one side of my bed and Cameron, Taylor, and Shawn go to the other side. I turn towards Jamie.

"Jamie what the hell happened?! Did I hear my brothers name?" I couldn't even say his name. She sighs.

I knew what that meant.

"How did he find me." I ask.
"I don't know. He showed up and asked to see you and once I saw him well...I think you heard the rest. When I looked back he was talking to security."
"So he's out of the hospital?"
"I think so."

The room went silent for at least five minutes then Cameron decided to speak up. "Have you herd anything about a kidney."

I didn't want to answer him but I didn't want to sit in silence anymore.

"No, all I know is I need one soon or else I'll die." I answer.

"That reminds me I need to find the doctor." Jamie says. I turn my head and glare at her.

"Sorry but I'm going to get tested if I'm a match and if I am then I'm giving you my kidney."

"Maybe I should too." Nash says.

I laughed.

"No you aren't. You don't owe my anything so you better not get tested Nash." I said harshly.

"I was part of the reason you are in here so I'm getting tested. And there is nothing you can do about it." Nash smiles.

I roll my eyes.

"Maybe I should jump on the bandwagon too." Matt says.
"Same here." Cameron says.

"There is no bandwagon! I don't want to have one of my friends kidney inside of me!" I shouted.

"Too bad sister. C'mon guys, let's go find the doctor." Jamie said.

I rolled my eyes. "Taylor and Shawn should go, not to get tested, but to get something to eat or something. I just want to be alone." I commanded.

1 hour passed and I'm still all alone. There was nothing on tv so I decided to take a nap.

My dream was pretty crazy. It was about me and Cameron getting together as a serious couple. Like really serious. Like engagement ring on my finger serious. I don't remember much just us living a happy life. It'll probably never happen though. I feel like I can forgive him. But knowing me I'll give in some how.

I awake to someone shaking my lightly. It was Jamie.

"What happened?" I asked.
"We all got tested. We don't know the results but we decided to eat and then come back and wait." She explains.

About 15 minutes pass when the doctor came in.

"Miss. Anderson, you seem to have some very generous friends." He says. I nod and smile.

"Well at of all of your friends you had one match. The one match was..."