Chapter 25

It's 3am and I'm not going to sleep anytime soon.

But Paul will be.

Paul lives alone, no kids, or girlfriend, that the police know of anyways. But I guess he does have a security system but I have broken into shops before so I got this...hopefully.

I showered and put my hair into a side braid.

For my outfit I went all black.

Black shirt, shoes, skinny jeans, jacket, beanie, and even my make was black eyeshadow and lipstick.

Once I was done applying my lipstick, I looked at myself in the mirror and holy shit I look different. But that's the point, when you're breaking into someone's home, you don't want to look like yourself.

Then I dig under my bed for a black suitcase.

I sneak into Jamie's room and steal her car keys because I don't want Paul to remember my car.

Bitch move, I know.

But the odds are that he won't get out of his house alive tonight soooo I got that taken care of.

I drive for 15miles until I get to a little isolated house.

Perfect.

I grab my suitcase and walk up to the door, of course it's locked so I looked at the front lawn for "This House Is Protected By.." blah blah blah.

I found nothing, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have security.

I opened my suitcase and pulled out my lock picking tools. I haven't done this in forever so it took about 2 minutes to open the damn lock.

To my surprise no alarm went off.

I sighed with relief.

I put the tools back into my suitcase and go inside.

It's a nice two-story house with the living room, dinning room, and kitchen on the first floor.

I walk quietly up the stairs trying to be like in an awesome action movie.

I discovered three doors, on was open which was the bathroom, and then there was two closed doors.

With my clever mind I decided to check the bathroom to another door entering into the master bedroom.

Bingo.

This is to easy, I found a door.

I open my suitcase and take out a bottle of chloroform and some rags.

I felt kind of bad about it, but not so bad that if I do what I'm planing on doing, that the guilt will eat away at me.

Paul has no family in Cali, the closest family member is two states over.

I will be fine, and I will get justice.

I drench the rug in the chloroform.

I slowly opened up the door and see a king sized bed with a person on the right side.

I take a deep breath.

I start tip toeing over to the right side of the bed, the hard wood creeks and I stop about half way to his face, he doesn't move.

I finally get to his face and I took a long hard look.

Then I realized something.

This is not the guy that ran over Cameron.

Shit.

---------------------------
Authors Notes:

I forgot to add that Lizzie's foot has healed from the burn and she doesn't have to wear the hospital boot anymore(: