Chapter 2

I was in the middle of Nash and Cameron,which was pretty intimidating, with Jamie and Matt a few feet behind us.

I look back to see them talking. I smiled and turned back. Nash peaked over. "They seem to be hitting off." Nash commented.

Cameron looked behind. "That seems so." He said. "So we never got your guys names." Cameron said. "Oh yeah, I'm Lizzie Anderson and that's Jamie Lynn." I point at her. "Lynn? Is that really her last name?" Nash asked.

I chucked. "Of course not. She just doesn't like her last name so she always uses her middle." "Well nice you meet." Cameron said, and then he gave me a half Smile. There was awkward silence.

"You guys haven't given me your names yet. What are you some crazy axe murders that pick up random beach girls?" They smirked.

"Well actually you bumped into us so that's a chance that you're the axe murder that tries to pick up random beach boys." Cameron said, I laughed. "Okay fair enough." I playful shove Cameron. "But seriously what's you're guys name?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Well I'm Cameron Dallas." "And I'm Nash Grier" They both said as we arrived at the beach. "Welcome to Santa Monica." Nash said. Matt comes running up behind us so I quickly move out of the way as he tackles Cam and Nash. I slow down to be with Jamie. "Today's going to be a great day." Matt says, Cameron glances back.

He pats Matt on the back. "Oh yes it will." He said in a joyful tone.

"You and Matt seem to be hitting it off." I say to Jamie.

"Yeah I guess you can say that. I have to same the same about you, Cam, and Nash."

I smiled.

"Well we have the whole day. Just enjoy it." Jamie said. Jamie and I kick off our flip flops and dig our feet in the hot sand.

We stood there for a moment and then we herd Nash yell. "Jamie! Lizzie! Let's go!" We pick up our flip flops and run to catch up with the guys. "The waves look amazing." I say. "Do you like to boogeyboard or just chase the waves?" Cameron asked.

"I like to do both. I think I'm gonna chase some first."

We place our stuff down. Nash and Matt take off their shirts and Jamie gets undressed and they run towards the water.

Cameron was waiting on me. "You coming?" He asked. "Oh yeah." I say as I take my shirt and pants off and throw them in our bag. I walk towards Cam.

"Race yea." As I say as I start sprinting towards the water. Cameron comes up behind me as we hit the water. My foot hits the ocean and it's freezing. I jump back. Cameron is behind me with his hands on his knees panting.

"Damn. Were you a sprinter in track?" He asked trying to catch his breath. "Yeah I also ran the 2 mile." I reply. I look over to see Jamie, Nash, and Matt splashing each other.

Cameron comes behind me and playful shove me. "Let go." He gets in the water that seems to not effect him at all.

He holds out his hand, I smile and take it. I start walking as the water freezes my toes. Then when the water gets above my knees Cameron pulls me hard enough for me to loose my balance and fall.

My whole body goes under water. He helps me back up, shrugs and says "oops." I smirk and tackle him.

Of course he doesn't move so I fell on top of him into the cold ocean. I get off as quickly as possible.

"Oh it's on Lizzie." He says.