Chapter 34

My heart sank in disbelief.

What the fuck was he doing here? How did he even know?

"Hello Lizzie." He said in his deep voice.
"What the fuck.." I said
"Watch your mouth!" He shouted.

I giggled.

Then it was awkward silence.

"Well thanks for getting me out of jail buttttt Im leaving." I said as I started walking away.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"I don't need to explain myself to you." I flipped him off.
"Lizzie!"

Then all of a sudden I feel grab my shoulders and he threw my into the alleyway.

"I deserve an explanation!" He shouted still holding my by the shoulder.
"All you deserve is to burn in the lowest rings of hell." I spit in his face and he let go.

Then I started running.

Which I totally out ran him, with my athletic background, no one can out run me. I went about 1/2 at a full sprint. Then I stopped breathing heavily. I sighed in relief as I dont see any signs of him. I took out my phone and I called Jamie.

''Hello?" Jamie said.
"Hey Jamie its Lizzie."
"HOLY SHIT Lizzie! Are you okay? Where are you?"
"Im at 10th in Pine and I need a ride."
"Okay Ill be right there. Stay. There.'
Then I hung up.

I found a gas station and I stayed in there until I saw Jamie's car.

I ran out and she got out of the drivers seat and we ran into each other and gave each other the biggest hug.

We walked back to the car.

"So hospital or home? The doctors said Cameron is suppose to wake up anytime now."
"Then hospital."
While we were driving I told her that Lucas bailed me out.
"What?!" Jamie said.
"I know, I didn't know how he found me or anything"
"Shit is fucked up."
I nodded and we just listened to the radio for the rest of the car ride.

Then when we finally got to the hospital we rushed up to his room. Jamie ran in and I had to take a minute and gather myself.

I went to the bathroom and tried to fix myself as nice as possible.

Then I walked back to his door.

I took a deep breathe and I walked in.

Jamie was by his bed.
I walked over to the other side of the bed and looked at him..wires, bumps, bruises, and he is still the hottest guys out there.

"Jamie do you think me and Cam can have alone time?" I asked.

She nodded and walked out of the room.

I pulled up a chair and I held his hand, laid my head on our hands and said, "Cam, wake up. Let me know you are alright. Please Cam."

After about 15 minutes I started to daze off.

Then something woke me up.

Cameron's hand moved.

I looked up and saw him staring at me with confusion written on his face.

I took my head and touched his face, "Cameron?"

He moved his face back and looks like he is about to say something, then he finally does.

"Who are you?"