Chapter 41

It was 7am and I didn't want to see Jamie's face this morning, I would probably bash it in.

So I got ready quickly. I just put my hair in a messy bun and got dressed and just winged my eye liner and I grabbed the keys and I was out of the house by 7:30.

I looked half way decent, so I decided to just Cruz around L.A. for a bit and got to Hollywood.

When I pasted the Starbucks in L.A. I see Nash in the window by himself drinking coffee.

So I decided to say hello.

I parked the car and went into Starbucks. Once I entered and Nash saw me he got up.

"Oh hey Lizzie." He said.
"Hey Nash, what are you up to?"
"Oh just got some coffee, don't know whats next haha, Cameron has a date here soon so I'm by myself."
My heart ached when he said Cameron.

Fuck you feelings.

"What about you?" He asked.
"Oh just thought I would just go around L.A. and go to Hollywood and shop and stuff. Jamie and I got in a fight so I needed to get out of the house."
"Aw I'm sorry to here that."
"Eh hopefully we'll get over it soon. But anyways, do you want to come with to Hollywood?"

As soon as I said that his eyes lit up.

"Yeah that would be awesome."
"Okay well I'll get a frap and then we can go." I smiled and so did he.

I orders a grande java chip frap and then we went to my car and started to drive to Hollywood.

In the car I told him about how I dumped pasta on Camerons lap and the fight and how Jamie is going after Cameron.

"She's probably the one he's going out with in a few hours." He says quietly.

I sigh. "Yeah well lets not think about them."

When we got there we just decided to walk around Hollywood. There were a lot of people so I had to guard my purse, also some guy dressed as Spider-Man jumped out and scared the shit out of me, and Nash just laughed.

I playfully punched him.

Once we got to were the blank stars of Hollywood were he stopped on one of them.

"Hopefully I get a star one day." He says looking down.
"You will if you try hard enough."
"You think so?"
"I know so."
He smiled, "I'm starving, want to get something to eat?"
"Yeah sure."

We walked until we found a good steakhouse because I was craving steak.

Once we were seated the worst thing happened.

Jamie and Cameron were here also.

They just walked in. Jamie automatically noticed me and whispered something to Cameron and Cameron looked my way.

Fucking great.

"What's wrong Lizzie." Nash asked.
"Look behind you." I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh shit."

Then God is obviously trying to make my life a living hell because the waiter just happened to sit them at a table right next us.

"Do you want to leave?" Nash whispered.
I shook my head.

I'm not letting them win.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I whisper.
"Yeah."
"Can we pretend we are on a date also? It's okay if you don't want to."
He hesitated, then said, "Yeah we can."
I sighed in relief, "Thanks Nash I owe you one."

Once Cameron and Jamie sat down Cameron said, "Hey Nash, fancy meeting you here."
Then he looked at me. "Lizzie."
"Cameron." I said my voice stern and sharp.

I didn't even look at Jamie. I couldn't.

The night was full of me and Nash laughing at dumb shit and holding hands on the table, I don't look at Cameron but I can feel his gaze on us. On our hands.

Then I hear a thud and Cameron saying ow.

Jamie kicked him under the table.

I chuckled and so did Nash.

When I went to the bathroom I kissed Nash on the cheek.

As soon as I got up and walked away I faintly herd Cameron ask, "Are you on a date with her?"

I smiled in happiness.

Once I came out of the bathroom I ran into Jamie.

"Asshole." She whispered.
"Backstabber." I said loud and clear, catching a few eyes.

Jamie rushed into the bathroom.

"Hey babe, did I miss anything?" I said as I sat down.
"Nope just talking with Cam." He says.
I glance at Cameron. "Right."

Then the check came and he paid.

I tried to fight him about it but he insisted.

Then we held hands walking out and I glanced at Cameron and shrugged my shoulders.

As soon as we were out of the steakhouse I hugged Nash.

"Thank you." I said into his shirt.
"No problem."

We finished walking around Hollywood and decided to head back. While we were in the car I asked, "Do you think I could sleep over just for tonight? I really don't want to face Jamie at home."
"Yeah sure." He said quickly.

When we got back to my apartment I packed an over night bag and we went over to Nash's apartment.

"You can crash on my bed with me, but if you are comfortable then I can make a bed on the couch." He said opening the door.

Before I could answer I was welcomed by Jaxx. He's gotten bigger since I last saw him.

I awed and I went down on my knees to pet him.

"He's gotten sooo big." I said petting his soft fur.

"Haha yeah he has. So where do you want to sleep?"
"Well I don't mind sharing a bed with you, but only if you're comfortable."
"Yeah totally." He smiled.

When I got dressed into my pajamas, Cameron walked in the apartment and saw me and was surprised. Nash was on the couch and I joined him.

"Hey Cam." Nash said as the door shut.
"Nash can I talk to you." Cam said motioning up the stairs.

I glanced at him and lipped 'Hi' and waved my hand. (A/N basically what he did in Expelled)

Jaxx decided to join me on the couch and after about five minutes Nash came back down the stairs and Cameron yelled for Jaxx and he went bolting up the stairs.

We stayed up until 1am watching random shows.

"Ready to turn in?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said half awake.

He guided me to his room and we got into bed and we didn't cuddle or even faced each other.

We just went to sleep.