Chapter 21

I put my hair up into a messy bun.

I removed my makeup from Matt's date.

Then I got dressed.

Plain blue jeans, cream colored short shelve, blue, white, and gold scarf, gold earrings, this kind of different shade of gold Sperrys, then just a blue purse. Then my makeup was just simple light blue eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

It was now 7:45pm.

Now I have 15mins until he comes to go to the park.

I wonder if he has anything special planned or if it's simply just a walk in the park.

I walk out and Jamie looks at me.

"You look cute Liz."
"Thanks Jamie."
"What do you think you guys are going to do at the park?"
"I have no idea Jamie. It's kind of intimidating of just walking in the park at 8pm."
"Maybe he has something planned?"
"I don't like getting my hopes up, so I'm just going to assume that it's a nice stroll in the park. Nothing more."
Jamie shrugs.

Then I just sit on Twitter until Cameron gets here.

At exactly 8pm a knock comes from my door.

There is Cameron in a black shirt, jeans, black short of dress shoes, and a tan coat. (A/N From Bryant's and Cam's recent photoshoot)

In one hand there is a daisy flower and in the other was two Starbucks drinks.

"Stepping up your game huh? A flower AND Starbucks."
"Well I thought it was appropriate."
"It was."

He handed the flower to me and I told him I'm going to put it in water and I put it in the same vase with all my other flowers.

"Let's go." I say to him and smile, and he half smiles.

Dammit he's growing on me.

"So I got you a hot chocolate because I didn't know if you liked coffee or not." He says handing me the drink.
"You're right, I don't like coffee, but I do like Starbucks hot coco and fraps."
"Good to know. We are walking to the park from here since it's only like 5 blocks but I have to get something from my car. Can you hold my drink?"
"Yeah." I say grabbing his drink as he runs over to his car.

He opens up the backseat door and the most adorable little husky comes flying out.

Cameron catches the dogs leash before it can get that far.

He walks the dog over to me.

Then I realize that this husky has one blue eye and one brown eye, but it's a dark brown so it looks black.

"Meet my brand new dog Jaxx."
I hand Cameron back his drink and then I kneel to pet Jaxx.
"Cameron he's adorable!"
"I just got him like a week ago." (A/N about a week a ago, week ago.)
"Want to walk him?" Cameron asks.
"Yeah sure." I smile when taking the leash.

I took a sip of my hot coco, and I can already tell tonight is going to be a good one.

"So what made you decide to get a dog?" I said as we enter the park.
"Well I think mainly because dogs are more loyal than people are. Also I wanted one for the longest time."
"Who hasn't been loyal to you?"
"Matt. I know I shouldn't be talking trash but he has just abandoned me. He won't text, call, or even talk to me face to face. I never thought that a girl would break up our friendship."

That hit me like a ton of bricks.

I all of a sudden stopped.

"Is that what I'm doing? Ruining a friendship?"
"No Lizzie I didn't mean it like that."
"No you did. I was just to blind to see it. You guys shouldn't be ignoring each other for me."
"Lizzie please let me explain."
"Cameron, you're a good guy. You will find a girl that will make you happy. You SHOULD find a girl that makes you happy and doesn't tear up a friendship. You need a girl that's the opposite from me. I'm not right for you. The faster you realize the better off you'll be." I say as I walk up to him.
I offered him the leash. He grabs the leash from my hand and I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"No. Lizzie. You don't get to decide what's best for me. I believe that you're best for me. If I loose a friendship. Fine. If that means spreading forever with you then I'll take it. All you have to do is say yes."
"Maybe you can live with it, but what if I can't?"
"Try. Try and live with the fact that if you want to have something, you have to loose something in return."
He ties Jaxx to a tree and takes mine and his drinks and sets them on the ground.

"Just say yes." He whispers as he gets closer.

"Say yes Lizzie."

Our faces are almost touching, and I couldn't help it any longer.

"Yes." I whisper.

He smashes his lips into mine. Pushing me up a tree.

What about Matt? You're not giving him the time to prove himself to you. It's going to hurt him when you tell him before the three dates are up.

Lizzie stop. Think about Matt for a second. Remember when you use to like him. Love him.

I pushed all my thoughts and feelings back.

I don't want anything to distract me from this moment.

I have made my choice.

I use to like Matt. Maybe even love.

But if he loved me, he has to let me go.

It'll hurt like hell and it get that. But me and him are always going to be connected. Maybe I will always love Matt, as a brother. (A/N FRIEND ZONED)

But I feel something with Cameron that I didn't feel with Matt.

Sometimes you just have to live with the pain.