Chapter 16

I decided to leave everyone alone and recoil with some old friends.

I haven't herd from Jamie since that morning.

But Jack G finally texted me back after two days of silence.

To Jack G:

Hey I'm going to the mall today. Want to join?

10 minutes later I got

From Jack G:

Yeah sure! It'll have to be in 2 hours though because I'm doing a meet and greet. Then I can come pick you up at your hotel.

To Jack G:

Okay sounds awesome.

I took a short shower and straighten my hair. I dressed in a Mickey Mouse tank top, jeans shorts, white/tan Converse, a heart necklace, and something I done wear a lot, my tan fedora. Then did my make up a light red/white smokey eye and winged eye liner.

I still had 30 minutes left to spare.

I just watched half an episode of The Walking Dead and got a text from Jack saying that he is here.

That's why I could never date Jack, because he's not the relationship material I'm looking for. (A/N I realize Jack G might be a fabulous human being in real life but this is a book so don't attack me for making him different.)

I get into the car and we drive to the mall.

It was more awkward with Jack then I thought.

But he finally started talking to me after we went to five girl stores.

He finally opened up and turns out he has a girlfriend for 3 years now.

Then the rest was just random shit.

After the mall he took me home.

I left my phone in the hotel room because I didn't want any distractions. (A/N I could never leave my phone somewhere it's basically glued to my hand. Until you know...it falls and shatters..)

My phone blew up with messages from three different people.

Cameron, Jamie, and Matt all texted me.

Cameron was two text messages.
Matt was only one.
Jamie was about six paragraphs long.

I sighed.

I changed into my black spandex and my white tank top and but my hair in a messy bun and started to read.

Cameron was about how sorry he was and that he stills loves me. Which I never told him I loved him or vise versa so that was pretty weird. But I didn't complete forgive him. It'll take time and a lot of energy to actually forgive him. But I will someday.

Matt was just a simple 'hey want to hang out next Sunday.'

Jamie's was so long I thought my eyes were going to explode. She first started out with saying sorry. Then she got into how far back we went with our friendship. Since kindergarten we have been best friends. After that she explained exactly what happened last night. How they got drunk and had sex and how Cameron totally felt terrible. Then at the very last paragraph she told me how much I meant to her as a friend and that she didn't want some boy ruining our friendship.

Then I broke.

I immediately called Jamie.

I was already crying and so was she. We were so emotional when it came to our close close friendship.

I told her I was coming home and she said I better hurry my ass up.

I packed all my things and hopped as fast as I could to the elevator and downstairs.

I took a cab to my house.

When I finally got there Jamie came and full on hugged me.

"I've missed you so much." She said into my shirt.

"I've missed you too."

This was going to be hard, forgiving my best friend who slept with my crush.

But it will happen.

I never wanted a guy to come between me and a friend.

It's not going to start now.