Chapter 28

I drive home to find Jamie dressed up in nice clothes.
"Get in something sexy. And hurry up."
I nodded and I run into my room and got dressed and curled my hair and did my makeup.

Jamie went as the nice girl look and I went as the girl who wanted to get laid, but she calms that I should be the sexy one because I'm sexier than her blah blah blah. Whatever. I didn't think to much of it.

We drove for about an hour to this tiny construction site that was building condos.

It seemed empty so we decided to check of each condo.

Before we check the first one, Jamie pulls out of her purse two shot guns and handed me one. I nodded and took the gun. I kicked open the door to find it empty. We continued on this cycle for five condos. Then we approached the last condo, we herd voices in the condo, but more than one.

Shit.

I handed Jamie my gun and pulled out my make up mirror and fixed my face full of makeup. Jamie knocked on the door. A girl opened the door.
"How may I help you?" She asked Jamie.
"We are looking for Robert, is he around?"
She looks over her shoulder. "Yes he is come in."
Jamie walks in and I stay outside until the girl walks out.

I walk in to see this middle aged guy in a all black suit.
"Hello, Mr. Dickens." I say. He looks at me with confused eyes.
"Jamie why don't you give us a minute?" I asked Jamie, she nodded, sat her purse on the counter and walked out the condo.
"Who are you?"
I walk over and lock the door.
"Your worst nightmare Mr. Dickens."
"What do you mean?"
I walk and grab Jamie's purse.
"Well you see that not to long ago, you ran over someone with your very nice car."
"I-I-"
I put my finger over his mouth. "Shhhh no need for defending yourself when I already know you're guilty." I walk back toward Jamie's purse.
I pull out my shot gun and put a silencer on the nozzle of the gun. I turn back toward Robert and he sees the gun.
"Whoa lady."
"You know what I hate? Guys that do hit and runs."
"You must be crazy, I don't know what you are talking about."
"Shut up Robert! You ran over Cameron Dallas! Admit it! Admit it before I put a bullet in your head!"
He sighs and pours himself some kind of liqueur, "whoever you are you won't get away with this. But fine, I did run over this Cameron Dallas. He had it coming, walking out in the middle of the street."
"No one deserved that."

He finishes off his drink. "Well girl. What are you going to do? Kill me?" He laughed. "Listen, I have a company, wife, kids, and a dog, people will notice I'm missing. You need to think your plans out better little girl." He walks closer to me. "You think you can come in here dressing like a slut and kill me? Ha." He walks closer. "You need to go home girl."
"Or what?" I spit on him. He takes one step and slaps me across the face.
"Bitch. You should've gone home." He kicks me in the Leg and I fall to the ground. I crawl back until I hit the door. He kneels to me. "I'm going to kill you now." He punches me in the face and blood gathers in my mouth. I spit it out in his face.
"You know what's different between you and me?" I ask with a half mouth full of blood.

I stand up.

"I can now walk away scot free, and you'll be burning in the lowest levels of hell."

He wipes the blood from his face. I hold the gun up to his head. "Say goodbye dick."

Then I pull the trigger.

Barely any sound.

I smile in relief. My whole body feels 10x lighter. I look down at the lifeless man. I unlock the door and Jamie walks in. She looks at my face. "Damn Liz. He sure out up a fight."

I wipe blood from my face and say "let's get this over with." We start to work on disposing the body.

I finally feel release.

Matts POV

I'm at the hospital, but I'm not visiting Cameron, I'm getting my blood tested. Turns out I'm O-, which means my blood and organs can go into any other blood type.

I've decided what I'm going to do.

It's going to be a sacrifice, but if it'll get my best friend better and the love of my life happier, then whatever.

I've planned everything out.

I went to the waiting room and took out a pen and a pencil and start writing two notes. One for Cameron and one for Lizzie.

Then I fill out organ transplant papers.

I feel relief through my body as I take them to the emergency room. I walk over to the desk and ask the lady, "can you take these transplant papers?"
"Go to the desk of the main hospital and they will take care of you."
"Can you make sure they get to the right place?"
"Sir this is the ER, take that to the hospital main desk."
"Make use these get to Cameron Dallas. And please call Lizzie Anderson."
"Sir--"

Everything happened in slow motion then.

I reached into my jacket and pulled out a hand gun.

I put it up to my head and said God please forgive me.

Then..I pulled the trigger.

-------------------------------

DEPRESSING CHAPTER IM SORRY BUT IT HAD TO HAPPEN😭