Chapter 30

The cover of the book was made made by biebergasm_

A little bit of smut >.<
-----------

*one week later*

Ariana's POV

Finally!! I get to leave this hospital!

This hospital smelled weird every time I woke up. It's been a week since I found out my mother is alive.

Maybe she's lying.

Ugh I hate everything!!

I got ready as fast as I could since Justin was picking me up at 11 am and sit was 10:40 am. I took a shower then changed into some clothes Liam brought me yesterday.

As I was brushing my hair there was knock at the door.

"Come in!" I hollered.

A mop of curls popped in to my room. "Hey." He said slowly and lowly.

"Hey, what brings you here." I asked looking into his emerald eyes, that were staring at me.

"I want to get to know you. I want to be your friend." He said straight up.

"Okay." I said. "We could meet up for some coffee. Do you know that caffe near target?"

"Uh.." he paused and looked at the ceiling with his eyebrows slightly furrowed. "Yeah," He looked back at me. "The one named Molly's Caffe?"

"Yep, that one." I said with at smile.

"Alright see you then." He said giving me a goodbye hug and a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a little and hugged him back.

"What the fuck?!" We heard the door open so we quickly pulled apart. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Justin glared at Harry as I walked towards him. "It's not what it looks like I swear. He was just leaving!" I reassured.

Justin huffed and looked at me. "Good. He better be leaving." He said and glared at Harry as he slipped through the door with a wave.

"I'm sorry you saw it the wrong way, babe." I said kissing him.

We pulled apart and he looked at me with a small smile and a twinkle in his eyes. "it's ok, babe. I trust you." He reassured.

We quickly got out of there and drove to Justin's house.

"I honestly missed this room." I told him. "Even though it's a little messy." I referred to the couple of soda cans and a shirt on the wooden floor.

"Yeah..." He trailed off scratching the back of his head. "Ariana... I need to tell you something." He sounded hesitant.

"Yeah?" I looked at him while he looked down at his feet. "What is it?"

"Well... I-I," He took a deep breath and looked at me with his big caramel eyes. "Ariana I love you! I love you so so much from the souls of your feet to the last hair on your head. I love you so much I can't explain it! I thought we were better off as friends but I realized this morning that I love you. I would be lying if I said that I don't love you. Baby girl, I'm in love with the thought of you. I didn't think you could change by bad ways, as I was before I met you. But maybe you could change me. Your all that matters to me. Your my everything." He said kneeling on his knees in front of me.

I had teary eyes as I smiled and hugged him tightly. "You are my everything too. All I ever wanted to have was just a little bit of your heart when I saw you walk through the door. But I got all of it. If we ever go on our separate ways I will always say you were my best mistake. You always have me daydreamin'. If you just let me invade your space, I'll take the pleasure and take it with the pain. Just for you. I love you so so much, babe." I poured my heart out and every word that came out of my mouth I meant it.

He stood up and spins me around. "I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE YOOOOOUUUUUU!!" He yelled out. "I LOVE YOU IN MORNING AND IN THE AFTERNOON! I LOVE YOU IN THE EVENING AND UNDERNEATH THE MOON!! SKIDIDIDIDOO I LOVE YOU!!"

I laughed at his little song as he placed me on his bed slimming on top of me. "I love you." He whispered as his lips ghosted on top of mine.

"I love you too." I said before he crashed our lips together. Kissing Justin was being on cloud nine.

He soon glided his tongue on my bottom lip. I gave him access as he glided his hands down my sides and I tugged at his hair.

He groaned and he slipped a hand under my shirt rubbing his thumb over my hip.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you." I whispered.

He looked down and looked back up at me.

"I love you too."

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sorry for not updating I've been busy

I will write quotes on the top of my story's if that makes sense

Love you xxx