Chapter 32

Thank you guys so so much for reading my book and thank you even more if you read my other story Cancer Love.

You guys are the best and you guys make my day with your comments. I can't thank you enough.

I'm going through something right now and your comments make me smile.

Sorry I just wanted to say that :P

Btw who has heard the new song Skrillex and Diplo made ft JUSTIN DREW BIEBER it's called Where are Ü Now

And yes it is "Ü" a smile :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@yourmom@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ariana's POV

I was at Justin's house playing the piano. I smiled as my finger gracefully played the keys.

I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist and kiss the back of my head. I smiled as I stopped playing and turn around hugging the large figure.

I look up and my eyes widened. I was hugging Austin.

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. "I love you, baby girl." He whispered as his lips ghosted over my own.

His fingers delicately ran down my sides as my breath quickened. I was trying to understand how this is happening right now.

I look back up to meet his hazel-green eyes. "I love you. I love you so, so much." He said above a whisper.

I opened my mouth to say something but quickly closed it. My arms wrapped around his neck as I leaned in to whisper something in his ear. "I love you too." I whispered my lips brushing his ear.

I felt him shiver slightly under my touch. I pulled my head back up and kissed him passionately.

It was as if I had no control over my body suddenly. I tried to make myself move back but all my body did was run my fingers through his hair pulling it slightly.

A deep groan erupted from his throat as his arms tightened around my waist. I pulled away to catch my breath.

The room was filled with only our heavy breathing. I moved my hand up to his cheek rubbing my thumb over his cheekbone as his eyes fluttered close.

******************

I woke up panting as I looked over at Justin who had his arms around my waist tightly.

"Justin." I whispered. He didn't make any signs of moving so I nudged his shoulder a little.

I sighed as I saw he wasn't moving. I leaned down and kissed him from his cheek all the way to his lips.

He laughed a little and kissed me back. Once we pulled away he smiled at me lazily. "Now, that's a good way to be woken up."

I laughed a little as I stood up. I stretched and walked halfway to the kitchen because I heard snoring.

I laughed and looked over at the couch I was sleeping on a couple minutes before I stood up.

I jogged and jumped up landing right on Justin. I felt as he breathes out groaning.

I giggled as I saw that my elbow hit his crotch. "I'm sorry." I managed to say through my laughing state.

He groaned hugging me then laughing a little. "It's ok." He mumbled.

I looked at him as I sat down and straddled his waist. He sat up a bit to where he was leaning on his elbows. I looked down at him caressing his cheek then placing a kiss on it.