Chapter 9

Ariana's POV

Justin is going to do something I never thought someone would do since my mom died.

Justin looked at me deeply in the eyes and leaned in.

He leaned closer and reached past me looking behind me. "Sorry I was trying to get my jacket," he said.

-.- oh well fuck. I thought he was going to kiss me but no he needed his jacket.

I huffed.

He looked at his watch and looked back up at me and stood up. I stood up with him.

"Listen, you have to tell me later because I have to get home. BUT we are going to talk about this tomorrow. I'll come by," he said as I walked him to the door.

"Alright bye Justin," I said as he walked out to the my driveway.

"Bye Ari" he said smiling.

I sighed happily and walked inside continuing to watch my movie.

I was slowly drifting to sleep, until I fell into complete darkness.

~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~

I smiled remembering Drake wants going to be here for a while, but then frowned thinking about last night how I was so close to kissing him, but yet so far.

This clearly means I'm going to be stuck on the friend zone. :(

I sighed and quickly walked up the stairs into my room and took a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and walked out to my room.

I changed into ( http://www.pinterest.com/pin/206250857908726716/ ).

I curled my the ends of my hair and put on some waterproof makeup.

I grabbed my foundation but I had run out. UGH!!

I guess I have to stay with my head down for the rest of the day.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my purse.

I walked downstairs and went out the door and locked it.

I started walking down the side walk and looking at my now broken screen.

Suddenly I bumped into something hard that made my phone fly out of my hands.

My iPhone broke completely. I balled my fists and picked it up. I angrily looked at the floor.

"Um, sorry about your phone," The guy with an accent said.

"Um, I'm Niall, Niall Horan," he said with his accent.

I sighed and just kept looking down.

"I- I'm Ariana, A-Ariana Grande," I said quietly. Fuck! Why the hell am I stuttering?!

"Well it's nice to meet you Ari. Do you mind if I call you Ari?" he asked politely.

"Um no you can go ahead." I told him slightly laughing.

"Ok Ari. Can I have your phone number?" The guy asked.

"Uh sure." I said quietly.

I grabbed his phone still looking down and out my number in.

"Thank you. Now tell me why do you keep looking down?" he asked.

"Be-because I have a weird... Um... Condition?" it came out more like a question than an answer.

"Hmmm... I don't believe you!!" He sing-song. He placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my head so he could see my ugly face.

He gasped. What the hell is it with people and gasping when they see me?!?!

I know I'm ugly, but can't they at least be a little nicer about it?

"What happened?!" he asked. And might I quiet say he's really attractive.

I sighed. Why do people always ask that?!

"Nothing. I have to go." I said with no emotion leaving him behind.

I walked around until I got to a plaza where I work in a café.

But before I go to work I have to buy a new phone. It would have been fine but then Niall had to bump into me and so now it looked like I played flappy bird and lost a billion times and got distrusted and threw it at a wall.

I bought a myself a new iPhone but it's the 4th one since I don't have that much money to buy the newest kind.

I sighed and walked to work. I got in my uniform since I work at Starbucks. I wore khaki capris and black shirt that had my name on the corner with my Starbucks green apron.

As I'm working on the coffee machine they ring the bell at the front.

I walk up to the front fixing my apron. I stand in front of the cash register and get it started still not looking at the person at the other side of the counter.

"Ari?" The person's voice I immediately recognize and look up.

"Hey Justin. Welcome to Starbucks, how may I take your order?" I ask because it is required to ask the costumer that.

He smiles but then it fades when he looks at my face.

"What happened to your face?!" he whispered yelled.

"Nothing now, I need to take your order." I said.

"Ugh fine!!" he said looking at the choices. "I'll take the caramel frappé... Oh! And a blueberry muffin!!" he said like a 5 year old.

I laughed and smiled, a real smile.
Woah... I actually laughed and smiled for the first time since my mom died.

... Just wow.

" Coming right up!" I said and he sat at one of the stools in front of the counter just watching me make his breakfast.

I handed him his coffee and muffin and he paid.

"Thank you. And btw I'm coming by your house around 2." he told me.

I nodded and worked on my next costumers until I finished and it was around 1pm.

I made myself a caramel frappé and paid for it then walked home with my new phone and frappé.

As I was walking down the block I saw austin outside his house playing basketball with his friends.

Shirtless.

I just continued to walk down the sidewalk until I heard my name being called and footsteps behind me.

"Ariana!! look!!" I heard, I think Alex call my name.

I looked back but as soon as I turned around I heard Austin scream a "Think Fast!" But I didn't have time to make out what was happening and so I got hit with the basketball in the face.

Hard. I literarily stumbled back.

My face hurts more!

My nose started bleeding and I spitting out blood.

My head was pounding and i was dizzy. I couldn't even hear right.

"Austin what the hell did you do?!" I heard a women call out.

But before I could have seen who it was I fell backwards and hit my head harder on the concert sidewalk.

I felt warm liquid running down my face and my eyes started to close until I fell upon darkness.

**************************************

Hello my lovelies

I bet you didn't expect that in the beginning

Lol

I love you guys all so much tank you for the 2k reads!!

<3