Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

"Hi everyone my name is..... Justin Bieber and I'm going to be attending your school for the rest of the year," Justin said. Mrs.Gomez left when he was talking and Mrs.James walked over to Justin Looking around the class.

She turned her attention back to justin and introduced herself, "Hello Justin I am your English teacher Mrs.James," she paused and looked around the class again and her eyes landed in a seat empty seat next to me.

"Go ahead and take a seat next to Ariana, Ariana may you please raise your hand," She said. I raised my hand and Justin looked at me and slightly his eyebrows rose up.

He sat next to me in the back. "Hey Ariana," he said my name slowly. I just kept looking down at my book until I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked to my right and Justin was smiling at me. "Stop your not suppose to talk to me" I whispered to him looking around.

"Why not?" he asked confused.

"Because it's the rules" I said. Looking down at my book, he sighed and flipped through the pages in his book.

--(Lunch Time)

The bell finally rang for lunch and the whole day Justin has been trying to talk to me. I walked out of the classroom before anyone else.

I was trying to get out of the school as fast as I could because I know if I take don't I will get beat up, again.

I was close to the door until I was pulled back and thrown to the lockers. My head meet the locker and it hurts. I groaned then I saw people crowding around.

I look up and it was Austin smirking. I then fled a stung in my left cheek and me meeting the floor. I felt myself being picked up and my arms held back, the students that were cheering Austin to hit me.

I felt pain shooting me in the stomach. Austin kept punching me two of his friends kept holding me back.

I started to cough blood and then he kneed me in the stomach. My vision started to get blurry and my started to get blurry. Austin punched me in my face and kept hurting me until his friends dropped me and I fell to the ground.

I looked up and looked in the crowed everyone was cheering and yelling hurtful things at me.

I closed my eyes and only heard what everyone was saying.

"Slut "

"Whore"

"Bitch"

Then I heard one that caught my attention. "Go kill yourself," I knew that voice, Austin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry guys for the short chapter but I will soon update and happy New Years make good decisions this year. ;)

3 comments for next chapter