Arianas life explanation

For those who were confused.

Drake kidnapped Ariana's mother when she was pregnant of Ari but drake didn't know.

Drake killed Ariana's mom and left her in a cage for a few days.

When he came back he noticed she had a bulging stomach so he, himself, did a c-section and discovered Ariana.

Drake kidnapped Ariana's mother because her sister made a contract with drake but didn't stick to it so he took her sister.

He named Ariana after his daughter that died.

He showed loved and was caring to Ariana until she turned 13, when puberty hit.

She started to look a lot like her mother and drake did not like that.

He treated her like a worthless rag from then on.

Ariana's real dad that made the operation on her when she was in the hospital never stopped looking for her.

He knew she was his daughter because he noticed he looked a lot like his wife. He ran some dna tests when he ran blood tests.

When he found out she was his daughter he was almost crying. He helped Ariana fake her death before he did surgery on her.

After the procedure she woke up with permanent amnesia.

Ariana's dad sent her to Italy with his mother and there's where Ariana found her new lover, Noah.

She occasionally visited her father in America .

There's the explanation of what happened after all that .

Ily xxx