Chapter 20

Austin's POV

I stood there shocked at her words. I have to admit she was right.

"Austin!" My mom yelled as she walked up the stairs.

"What happened to her?" She asked. I could tell she was mad. "Who? Ari?" I asked, even tho I knew who she was talking about.

She squinted her eyes at me and I just sighed. "We just had an argument." I said carelessly.

She sighed and shook her head while walking out of my room.

I closed the door behind her and started humming a tune that was stuck on my mind.

I quickly walked out of my room to my music room. I started playing the tune on the piano.

I reached over for my book filled with my own music.

I started writing down words.

Don't the water grow the trees

Don't the moon pull the tied

Don't the stars light the sky

Like you need to light my life

Hmm... this was actually good. I started playing the piano while singing the lyrics I had wrote down.

I sighed and turned the page to a previous song. I stood up and walked towards my red acoustic guitar.

You walk into the the room

So perfect but unaware

Making you stop and stare

Every time I heard he broke your heart

Can I just fix you girl?

Show you a different world

I'll take you anywhere

I'll put you on a throne

I'll lay down my heart I swear

And I'll make sure that you'll never me alone.

I sighed and placed my guitar back in its place. I walked over to the coffee table and placed my book down.

I walked downstairs and left the house. I want to go apologize to Ariana.

So I started walking down the sidewalk.

-.-.-.-

Ariana's POV

I look at the car parked outside my house. I let out a shaky breath and walk inside my house.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here, babe." I hear a voice that scared the living shit out of me.

I turn around and see a different slut with Drake by her side. I swallow the big lump in my throat.

"Where the hell were you? Fucking another guy?" He asked getting angry by the minute.

"I-I was at the hospital." I stuttered out. "After I fucking told you not to go out?!" He yelled.

"I-I'm sorry." I said quietly. He slapped me hard across the face.

I fell to the ground and looked up at the slut. She was laughing a little while she walked towards me.

"What's wrong, huh?" She said kicking me in the stomach. "A little out breath?" She kicked me again.

I closed my eyes shut and tried to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and felt a fist connect with my jaw.

I screamed loud and clenched my jaw. "Today's your last day!" Drake yelled wrapping a rope around my throat.