one: the good life.

"Cameron Boyce! He's been Hollywood's new 'it boy' for the past two years, but it seems like he's skyrocketing to becoming one of the most successful actors we have seen coming from this new generation!"

"Cameron Boyce, seems like he's on his way to the big leagues. He's been tapped to play in a biopic for legendary musician Prince Nelson coming in late 2023!"

"Cameron Boyce's leading role in the hit Showtime series 'Hives' has earned him an Emmy nomination at just the age of 21!"

"Actor and model Cameron Boyce has come out with another clothing line: 'Tier'. Much like his first one 'Archives From', almost all proceeds will go to different charities around the globe."

"Can we talk about Cameron Boyce for a second? My goodness, he is one talented young man!"

"Cameron Boyce is being rumored as GQ magazine's front cover for the next issue! This news comes right after the announcement of him being on the cover of Vogue's June issue!"

"Cameron Boyce is like... a male version of Zendaya. Literally! They are coming in strong!"

"21-year-old actor and model Cameron Boyce seems to be taking the world by storm with his many upcoming projects! And it looks like he's far from stopping!"

______________________________

Cheers and claps and laughs exploded as Cameron blew out the candles on his cake. He giggled a little as he had to stretch his neck to get the last candle that was on top of his four tier birthday cake. He was careful not to accidently hit the fiery sparklers that were blasting from the top of some bottles of champagne that were sitting in the tub of ice by the cake. He smiled as he stood up straight as everyone cheered louder, Taj playfully patting his chest and Karan shaking him by the shoulders, flashes going off all around him as everyone recorded and took pictures on their phones.

"Here, yours," Karan shouted to Cameron over the music as he handed him a glass of Rosé. Cameron smiled, taking it as Taj began to speak over the large amount of noise in the club, people shushing as everyone watched him hold up his glass of champagne before following suit.

"Aye! Aye, I wanna toast to this fancy muthafucka' right here! You feel me? This nigga twenty two and taking over the world! We proud of you bruh! Keep doing big things! Happy Birthday Cam the Truth, we love you brotha!" Taj yelled as everyone cheered.

"Happy Birthday Killa Cam! The Truth! We partyin' in here tonight!" Najee yelled from the DJ stand, scratching on the turntable as he spoke into the microphone. "We celebratin' twenty-twoooo," he yelled, causing everyone to cheer. Cameron smiled, pointing to him as Najee pointed back before "Mo' Money Mo' Problems" by Biggie began to blare through the speakers.

"Twenty two babey!" Ray shouted, patting Cameron's back. Cameron laughed as he nodded his head to the song, taking in the feeling of everyone celebrating him. Sophie was beginning to cut into the cake with some help from Zoe. Cameron took a step to the side, admiring his cake for a final time before the knife got to it. He took a sip of champagne, reveling in the amazing feeling of his birthday party.

This was all thanks to Taj, who volunteered to throw him a small bash as a thank you for Cameron lending him the money to have a baby shower the year before. Of course that meant that Cameron's party took place at a Hollywood nightclub that Taj rented out. When Taj threw a party, it was a party. It wasn't really the kind of celebration that was up Cameron's alley, but he was absolutely gracious nonetheless. The club was filled with Cameron's friends and acquaintances. And Najee, who was now a very successful and professional DJ and party promoter, was kind enough to offer to do a DJ set for free now (though Cameron forced him to take a payment anyway).