A new comfortable

Deans POV:

"Damn, you really made practice so much harder. Take some pity on your poor teammates" Win whined as him and Dean, the captain, were getting dressed into their regular clothes. "If I make it easier you'll only complain that I'm being too soft on everyone. After more practices like this it wont feel as bad" Dean scolded at his best friend and co-captain. 

"Whatever. But don't come crying to me when everyone on the team hates you" Win said with a snicker, "Are you free to come with me to have dinner or does your dad need help at the strip clu-?" Dean turned sharply to cover his friends mouth. "What the hell did I tell you about bringing up my dads club at school? Do you want me to get weird looks?!" Dean said while looking around to see if anyone heard. 

"Do you think im stupid? wait-dont answer that. But come on, I wouldn't just say that not knowing if people were in here or not" Win protested back pushing Deans hand out of his mouth. "Well don't do it again. Im not embarrassed of my fathers club but I dont want everyone to know. And yes, he told me that last night this big group came and they left the room a mess and didn't want to make the old workers clean it"

As Dean and Win got the the gate, they said their goodbyes and Dean walked on his usual night path to his fathers club. He had only told Win that his father owned a strip club but never went into full detail about it. Sure a strip club is normal, but a gay one owned by Deans two fathers would be a little too much for Win to wrap his little brain around. 

Its not that Dean felt Win would leave if he heard about it, since Win is also gay, but Wins always had a loud mouth and that secret was just a little too risky to be spread. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----Dean addresses one dad as "Father" and one as "Dad" . Father (Bee) is stricter and less affectionate than Dad (Ae) but both love him equally and love each other like crazy-----

As he entered through the back doors he saw his dads standing at their usual office desks typing away on their computers. Probably pay roll and how many people showed up to each performance. They both took this job very seriously since they had started it from the ground up together. 

"Hey" Dean said sitting on the couch in between the two of them to get their attention. "The room that needs to be cleaned is #147" Deans Father said without looking up at his son. "Bee! You're supposed to ask your son about his day before pushing work on him. Try again. " Deans other dad, Ae, scolded at his husband. "Okay Okay, anything for you my dear" Father said giving a flirty smile to his partner, "How did your practice go Dean? Good? Good. Room 147 is dirty and is booked again for an hour from now so hurry. Here's the key. Oh yeah, love you" Deans father said without giving Dean a chance to respond. His dad only scoffed and threw his stress ball at his husbands head. 

Dean took the key and made his way to room 147. "145, 146, aha! 147" Dean mumbled. As he when to open the door though, something from the inside. He heard slight grunting from inside. He tried pushing harder but it wouldn't budge. "Who's in there?" He kept pushing until whatever it was knocked over. 

As he entered he saw a smaller boy with a cropped shirt who had, apparently, been trying to put his fishnet leggings on on the floor looking up scared at Dean. "What are you doing in here? Are you a dancer? Theres a dressing room upstairs for you guys" Dean said trying not to freak the younger boy out. "I know there's a room up there. But it's still new to me and I wasn't comfortable with changing in front of people yet" the younger boy said looking down at the ground. 

Dean immediantely felt bad knowing that he made the boys biggest fear come true by forcing the door open. "Im sorry, I didn't know. I was just coming in here to clean the room before the next party came in" He said sympathetically. "Its fine" the boy said finishing putting on the fishnets and standing up. "Can you please pass me those shorts" he said still looking down. "Oh, yeah, yeah"  Dean said stumbling to get the shorts to the boy.