Growing Up

Hey Guys! 

I think its about time I spoil you guys with 2 days of back-to-back stories! 

This one came to mind last night and thought I should write it for you guys :)

I know we all love our WinTeam fanfics so lets get to it !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: in this story the entire UWMA series occurred during high school and NOT university

Team POV:

"Now- look to your left, look to your right. There is more what if, you all HAVE completed your high school education and are onto University and other great wonders of the world. Please move your tassel form the right to the left. Congratulations!"

Damn. I always wanted to graduate form high school and be done from all the teachers and students here, but now that its actually happening, I cant help but feel incredibly overwhelmed. 

My entire life has been a routine with people telling me exactly what to do and how to think, now im an adult and I have to figure that out for myself. Im not ready to be an adult, I dont want to be an adult...

No One POV:

"Hey Team! You okay? You blanked out and haven't even moved your tassel" Pharm said while handing Team a water bottle, thinking he was just getting overheated form being in the sun for so long. 

Team hadn't even realized he had gone completely immersed in his own thoughts. He quickly snapped out of it and politely took the water from Pharms hand, giving himself a quick chug before handing it back to his best friend. 

"Thank you, where's Manow?" He asked while surveying around as all visitors watching their graduates from the stands were now all entering the field. "Her and Del wanted to take a picture at the front of the school before everyone got there" Pharm responded while turning his head and making eye contact with his lover and that of his best friends. 

He shouted, "Dean!" while running and jumping into his boyfriends arms . Even in a crowded field those two always managed to be in the own little world where only the two of them existed. "Come on, get a room you two" Win snickered and earned a smack on the head by his best friend who was carrying his boyfriend on his back (Pharm is on Deans back). 

"Oh come on, you two are allowed to nearly eat each others faces wherever you are but we cant even hug. Sounds unfair to me" Pharm whined while snuggling his face into Deans neck. The group only laughed at the statement and both couples went into their own little worlds again.

"Congrats baby, im so so proud of your hard work" Win said while pinching his cute boyfriend chubby cheeks. "Come on~ dont pinch my cheeks in public, you know how red they get" Team whined while rubbing his face cheeks. Win chuckled and put his hand up to rub Teams cheek as well and then to his tassel. "May I do the honors of switching your tassel, Mr. Graduate" he smirked.

Team gladly agreed and smiled his adorable grin to his boyfriend, and more so love of his young life. "You may". And with that the new graduate was pulled into a large hug with his boyfriend who whispered sweet, and slightly naughty, phrases into his ear. Nonetheless, Teams past concerns of aging were now out of mind. 

At least for now that it... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of photos around the school and reminiscing about memories created in various locations, the group of 7 (dean pharm win team manow del and don) decided that it was time for their celebratory meal together.