Lovers Touch

Long time no see! You guys like the new cover I made for the book? I do :) 

Please leave requests in the comments or DM me on Wattpad, I've been stuck with writers block lately and it would really help

Thank you! And onto some cute KurosawaAdachi !!!

TW: self harm scars (healed) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV: 

Adachi had struggled with his mental health a lot of his teenage years and even when going into his adult life. He was glad to say now that he felt much better, especially with Kurosawa in his life, and that he no longer had the active thoughts of hurting himself. He was, although, constantly reminded if his past battles whenever he showered or got changed- really whenever he didnt have pants and a long shirt on as his past scars were still apparent on his skin. 

Kurosawa knew of the scars, as he had been the one who found him in his living room, completely sobbing and on the verge of passing out, after his last breakdown. Which was now a little over a year since that incident. He had seen them as the blade was in Adachis hand, not having cut himself at all but hovering over the already scarred arms and legs that had the past painful memories of his life. He hated the idea of Adachi ever having to have those thoughts running threw his mind but didnt love him any less because of them. He knew mental health was different for everyone and their ways of dealing with it, no matter how dangerous or healthy, were different as well. 

That's why he always encouraged Adachi to wear shortened clothes around him, not having yet encouraged him to go outside with them as he knew Adachi would begin to panic at the thought of society seeing him differently because of them. But infront of him, Adachi could be as carefree and comfortable. But Kurosawa knew this would take time and patience, which is why he only ever reassured and suggested, but never forced Adachi. 

~~~

It was now summer in Japan and the weather was beautiful for shorts and t-shirts, not burning hot enough to have to wear a lot of protection from the sun, but definitely warm enough to cut back on the amount of clothing. This although didnt play a large part in their apartment as it had always had its AC set to a cool 60 degrees. Which meant that Adachi could always wear his pants and long sleeve shirts or hoodies in peace and comfort. But this little luxury would come crashing when the overuse of ACs in the apartment complex would cause a fuse to snap and lead to all ACs having to be shut down in order to be fixed. What made matters worse was that, not only did the AC break, but the heater had to be turned onto a steaming 95 degrees in order to keep whatever wires that were still working in tact (dont ask why- im not a technician). 

"Hey Adachi, ive already opened all the windows, but dont you think you'll get overheated in those clothes?" Kurosawa stated with a concerning voice while looking at Adachi in pajama bottoms and a thin long-sleeve shirt. His face already being covered in a thick layer of sweat. 

Adachi only looked down at his wrists, which were covered by the fabric, and shook his head- knowing what lied beneath the fabric. He knew Kurosawa wouldn't mind, but he did, he minded a lot. And therefore couldn't bring himself to take the clothes off or change them for more temperature fitting ones. 

Kurosawa only let out a silent sigh, not wanting to make Adachi feel bad for his response and reasons, but still saddened at the idea that his boyfriend has to go through more pain because he wasn't yet comfortable in front of Kuro to show his arms and legs. 

An idea sparked Kurosawa. 

"Oh! I forgot, since its getting hotter I think we need to put some ice cream in the freezer. Ill head out and grab some.  In the meanwhile, why dont you run yourself a cold bath and put on some light clothes while im out? Ill make sure to call you before I come back" he stated while smiling contently- satisfied with his plan to help his lover out. Followed by him grabbing his wallet and planting  quick kiss on Adachis head before running out of the home.