Only For My Eyes Pt.1

Hey Guys! 

Not much new info to go on:

please tell me what couples you wanna see more of and feel free to message me with any stories you guys wanna read :)

Now, onto some SarawatTine Jealousy ...

p.s. plz forgive my language in this one... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tine gasped at Sarawats statement. He could feel his blood starting to boil. How could my own boyfriend say those words to me? He thought

"FLAUNT myself to other boys? When have I EVER done that?" He questioned back. His voice threatening to crack into tears and moment. 

Sarawat sighed. "Oh come on Tine, do you really expect people to focus on your eyes and dance routines when thats the outfit you parade yourself in? If you wanted male validation that bad you should've just gone to a nightclub or better yet, a whore house". 

The field was silent. 

"Fine, if you think wearing my PRACTICE clothes makes me such a whore, I'll show you how much of a whore I can be". He stride to the bench, grabbed his sweater, and walked straight off the field. Making sure to shoulder Sarawat on the way.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV:

"Oh My God! These are so cute!" Tine squealed while holding the newly shipped items in his hands. 

The cheerleading teams new practice outfits had just been delivered and Tine and Phukong were in charge of organizing everyone's clothes into piles before practice started. 

"I know right! Im so glad we fundraised enough to get these. Now well look even more official to everyone!" he responded to his brothers boyfriend. Tine hummed in response and continued to pull the different clothes out of the boxes. With all the money they raised they were able to buy 2 piece set outfits: active Nike black spandex and shirts.