The Worse Half of a Whole

Hey Guys! Miss me? I missed writing for you guys too! I usually write once a month because thats how long it takes for me to get a plot worth writing about, but I would be so so so happy if you guys gave me some plots you wanna read about too!! 

I just finished first semester with a 4.4 GPA so now that I'm on winter break I'll hopefully be able to write more for all of you! Happy Holidays! 

TW:  Eating Disorder

https://youtu.be/AGCL3icu9dk 

Me and My Husband - Mitski

THIS SONG GOES GREAT WITH THIS STORY

(In this one Adachi's already lost his power *wink wink*)

Adachi's POV

Adachi's thoughts

I've never been an insecure person before this point. I'm relatively cute and warm looking, although a little on the dad-bod side, "Adachi, take this one", and although I can be characterized as shy I am able to make friends pretty easily and I always try my hardest when it comes to work.

"Adachi, here"

But now that im with Kurosawa, it just feels wrong to continue looking the way I do while he looks the way he does. He's so well built and tall and definitely a sweet piece of eye candy, that I just feel like I look like some plum tapioca balls next to him

"AdachI!"

"Oh huh?", Adachi said with a surprised look on his face. "I've been holding out this muffin for you to eat since you skipped breakfast,  are you okay? What were you thinking about?", Kurosawa said with a worried expression on his face.

"Oh, noth- nothing, I was just thinking about work. Thank you for this", said while taking a relatively small bit from the muffin. "Okay, tell me if anything bothering you. I have to go now to finish something but I'll see you at home, Ill bring something for you to eat", and with that Kurosawa walked away.

Yeah thats what I'll do, there's no shame in cutting down how much I eat. Ill just limit my snacks to get some baby weight off of me.

And Adachi spat out the piece of muffin he had bitten. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But leaving out some snacks led to leaving out some lunches, to serving lies for breakfasts and eating sleep for dinner...

"Damn it, the scale says ive lost pounds but I still look the same as always." He said pinching at his sides in the mirror. "What am I supposed to do n-now. I already leave for work early a-and arrive early to avoid Kurosawa seeing me fast during breakfast and dinner and t-throw up whatever he feeds me during lunch...there's nothing more I can do", Adachi said with slight cracks in his voice.

I just want to look worthy to him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurosawa's POV

Tsuge and Kurosawa Dialogue

"Kurosawa, im telling you this because I want to know what's up with Adachi, not because I want to pry in his personal affairs", said Tsuge (Adachi's BFF), "Every time he comes to visit he looks thinner. His eyes are beginning to look like they're popping out of his face! His stomachs always growling and he refuses to eat anything I offer him", he said with a worried expression, "You spend so much time with him, what's going on with him?"