Little Accident

DISCLAIMER: this chapter includes OMORASHI- someone with a small bladder who wets themselves

I saw a story like this when I was browsing Wattpad and I wanna challenge myself by writing a story with it. 

If you dont like it- dont read it plz 

ALSO- I might be making another "book" with a made up couple in the future

I hope you enjoy this

(NOT PROOFREAD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This story has no relation to Tale of A Thousand Stars - just the couple)

No One POV:

"Phupha! I've been waiting 15 minutes- I dont know how much longer I can hold it in" Tian whined while crossing his legs and slightly jumping up and down while giving pleading eyes to his boyfriend.

Phupha was now in full panic mode. "Hold on just a little longer.  There has to be a bathroom around here-" he cut himself off. Now staring shockingly at his boyfriends pants which grew darker and darker by the second.

"Im sorry" Tian chocked out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier that day...

Tian and Phupha were getting for a day at the mall. Having moved in together 2-weeks ago, their shopping for their new apartment was long overdo. Tian complained day after day about how a new home shouldn't be using boxes instead of furniture and everyday meals shouldn't be coming out of a box. 

"Were gonna be there a long time, are you sure you dont want to wear this" Phupha said, holding one of Tians adult diapers infront of him- which made Tian blush embarrassingly. 

He snatched it out of his boyfriends hand. "I said no. I dont want to be walking around like a baby all day. I can hold myself together" he protested, not wanting to have to wear the protection even though he knew he probably should. 

"Come on baby, I know you find it embarrassing but its for your own good. I dont care if you have an accident infront of me but I know how embarrassed you'll be if its infront of other people"

"I said no. Theres bathrooms at the mall anyways. Don't pressure me" 

Phupha sighed, "fine, but at least go to the bathroom before we leave. Im going to take a backpack and put extra clothes in there for you- no protesting that" he spoke before opening their closet doors. 

Tian had always had a small bladder since birth but it had gotten progressively smaller as he grew up. He rarely let anybody know of his condition but the secret came out unintentionally when Phupha and Tian went on their first date. 

Tian had told Phupha he wasn't ticklish, which was a lie, and was followed by a tickle attack in Phupha's car which ultimately led to the boy wetting himself in his now boyfriends car. Tian, afterwards, cried apologetically in embarrassment to Phupha while soaking wet in his car.

Luckily, Phupha was not one to judge Tian and, in the end, became his boyfriend after their second date- not caring what problems came with Tian. Who fell in complete love as Phupha was the first person to not feel like an outcast when he found out about his condition. 

Once boys were dressed, Tian in a pair of beige shorts and white shirt while Phupha wore the opposite- beige shirt with white shorts, they proceeded to walk to the Phupha's car to get to the mall.  "Tian, im gonna ask one last time- are you sure you-" he was cut off, "yes im sure I dont want to wear a diaper!" Tian snapped. A sudden wave of guilt coming afterwards.