Let me help you

Okay guys, it's time. Imma try out writing some smut... 

Don't judge okay I know it might be cringe but im trying and thats what matters. I can always delete if it's not what people like. 

ANYWAYS! Time for my monthly story, I hope you guys really enjoy it and if you want any stories please leave them in the comments. I'll be glad and grateful to write what you want.

And to that one person, dont worry. I haven't forgotten that you want more Dean Pharm content. Just waiting to think of the right plot :)

Onto The Story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV:

It's been about a 3 months since the return of Oh's boyfriend, Teh, and his full (yet unplanned) expression of himself in girls clothing to him. 

The thing is Oh didn't want to keep his true self hiding behind the walls of his own house and never be able to be who he truly wanted. He desired to be able to walk outside in any clothing he liked and not have care for what other thought of him. 

This is why today was his big day. With the help of his boyfriend, he finally mustered enough courage to go to the mall wearing whatever he pleased. Sure it was one that was an hour away from their hometown so no one would recognize him, but baby steps matter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, what do I even wear! ", Oh Aew exclaimed in frustration. "You have a closet full of clothes, why are you having so much trouble?", Teh said while picking up the multiple articles of clothing Oh had thrown around during the past hour of trying to figure out what to wear.

Oh looked at his boyfriend with a frustrated expression on him face. "Yeah I have a lot of clothes that look good by themselves, but none of them look good TOGETHER!" ... Silence filled the room. 

Teh walked over to his boyfriend. If it was anyone else, he would've left the second they raised their voice at him. But he tried his hardest to understand the feelings of anxiety and worrying Oh must've been going through at this moment.

Grabbing his hand and leading him to sit down next to him on the bed, "I know you're worried and you're panicking. But, since you've already made a promise to go today I wont tell you that you can back out. Ill stay by your side the entire day. But please, I'm just trying to help you as well as I can. So please don't start being negative towards me." He said, still holding his boyfriends hand as he didn't want to give off the impression that he was angry towards him.  

Oh took a deep breath and looked into Tehs eyes apologetically. "Im sorry, I'm just really nervous today and getting overwhelmed trying to choose clothes. But that's no excuse, I promise not to take it out on you" He said with full promise in his voice. 

"How about this", Teh suggested, "let me choose the clothes you wear today. You're too nervous so no matter what you choose you wont like it. But since you already like me... you might like what I choose for you. How about it?".

 Oh smiled widely, "you're so silly, I LOVE you, so of course ill wear what you choose for me" He said giving a quick peck to his partners nose.

Teh got up and walked towards Oh's closet and drawers choosing what he should pick for his boyfriend.  He already knew he would look beautiful in anything, but he wanted something that would make Oh feel the same. "Close your eyes", he said, "I dont want you knowing until I finish picking it out". 

Oh obeyed and closed his eyes as he laid back against the bed frame. Excited to see what his boyfriend would choose for him.

~~~~~~~~~