Positive Place

Who's ready for some more Dean Pharm?? I know I am !

I hope you guys like this one, I imagined this in my head while doing precalculus homework (dont ask how those tied together) 

But please let me know if you guys like this and plz plz plz comment plots and characters you want!! I would write much much more if I had some ideas

Without Further A Due... Dean Pharm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV: 

"Fuck trigonometry, Fuck SOH CAH TOA, and Fuck whoever decided to put letters in math!!!" Dean heard Pharm exclaim from the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean and Pharm were planning to have a relaxing day this Sunday, or that was they were until Pharm remembered he had a Math exam the next day. Now the day was filled with irritated grunts and an over sensitive Pharm who was too stressed with his studies to think about his actions.

"Pharm, what did I say about cursing?" Dean said, pouring a cup of water to bring over to his boyfriend. He knew he was angered over math but Pharm also knew that Dean didn't like when people cursed.

Pharm let out a sigh, "you'd be angered too if you didn't understand whatever this SHIT was" he said, completely bolding his pronunciation of the curse word. Even if he knew Dean didn't like these words, he wasn't in the mental state to care. 

"Pharm", Dean said, now slightly irritated that his boyfriend was taking his stress out on him. "I already told you once, I dont like those words being said in this room. 

~~~

Dean and Pharm were both in Deans room since it was where they had fallen asleep last night. Dean had claimed it their "positive place" where they could simply be happy together. And that meant not letting any negative energy inside. One of these negative energy factors being angered cursing.

~~~~~~

After Deans last statement, both boys were in a heated staring contest. Daring the other to say something again. This silent stare was broken when Pharm decided he really wasn't going to care for his boyfriends feelings, as if he was caring already.

Yes, Pharm and Dean loved each other with all their hearts, but that didn't mean that they went without arguments. Pharm was also the most caring and wholehearted person, but both knew that when he got angered he turned into a completely different person. 

"Fuck. This. " Pharm said, slamming his calculator onto the desk and staring into Deans soul.

Dean wasn't going to take this today. He was already upset over the fact that they couldn't have a relaxing day like they had planned, yet didn't put any blame on Pharm as he knew his boyfriend was also upset, but Pharms complete dismay for Deans requests was what blew him over. 

He (Dean) sternly walked over to where Pharm was sitting and grabbed both his textbook and calculator and threw them out the door into the hallway.  Leaving a wide eyed Pharm staring at Dean.

[A/N: and no, Dean is not going to physically hurt Pharm nor is he going to aggressively punch an object. We dont tolerate that behavior here]

"You don't want to care about my feelings? Fine. I won't care about yours either then." Dean scolded.  "Leave my room, and dont even THINK about coming back until you're the Pharm I know and love. He's the only one who deserves to have a spot in our positive place." 

Pharm only stared blankly at his boyfriends angered eyes. He'd never seen Dean angry at anything, especially not himself. 

"Fine! I dont want to be in this stupid room anyways" Pharm retorted while aggressively walking out of the room and shutting the door. Now standing blankly in the hallway. He knew he didn't want to leave Dean but he also wasn't in any place to apologize for something he didn't see as his fault. "Dean knew I was struggling with math, so why make matters worse and yell at me?" Pharm thought. 

Dean on the other hand was thinking things completely opposite of Pharm. "Was I too harsh on him? Maybe I should've given him one more warning. No, he knew from the beginning. But..." Dean thought, shifting blame from himself to the other and ultimately back to himself. 

Time Lapse: 1 Hour 

Why hasn't he said anything? Dean asked himself. It was unusual for Pharm to hold onto his anger this much. "Maybe he actually left?" he thought before that idea quickly vanished from his mind with the hearing of a faint sob coming from outside the door. 

He quickly opened the door. He wanted to make Pharm think about his actions, not beat himself up over it. 

Pharm was sitting hugging his knees to his chest with his textbook in-between his chest and legs. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey, what's wrong? why are you crying?" Dean said, softly lifting Pharms chin and rubbing his tears off his puffy cheeks with his thumb. 

"I-I d-d-didn-" Pharm tried to choke out before being lifted by Dean and carried to the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now sitting sideways across Deans legs, he caught his breath and was able to stop his tears. Dean remained silent and only rubbing the back o Pharms back in a way to comfort him. He knew he didn't want to say "its okay" and dismiss Pharms actions, but he would have never said what he did if he knew it would lead to his love crying.

Pharm looked up at Dean, "Im sorry, im really s-sorry I took my frustration out on you. I shouldn't have done that" he said, right before breaking into another crying session. 

"I forgive you Pharm, you know all we have to do is communicate and I'll forgive you" He said before embracing his lover. 

[A/N: LMAO this is where people always end their story with an "I love you" but we aint regular people so lets keep this going, maybe get it a little... spicy]

"I've got an idea on how you can repay me for breaking our positive place rules" Dean said with a slight smirk. "What?" Pharm said, looking up with a confused expression on his face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean was now sitting on the bathroom counter. Hungrily staring at Pharm, who had turned a bright shad of pink from head to toe. 

"You're crazy, you want to watch me shower??" Pharm exclaimed, his hands covering his private area. 

"Oh come on" Dean spoke, "stop being so shy. Do you remember that time when you got so drunk I had to help you pee-" he was cut off.

"Fine! Fine!" Pharm said, uncovering his hands. 

(A/N: its nearly midnight and I'm getting tired so ill time skip- I wouldn't have written anything steamy so use your imagination as you like) 

Once both boys were out of the bathroom, Dean walked out to the hallway to grab his boyfriends calculator and textbook and set it up on the coffee table where Pharm was studying before.

"Come here" Dean said patting his lap to signal to Pharm where to sit.

Pharm took his comfortable seat and looked at his book, "why are we sitting here? none of this makes sense anyways" he said with a look of defeat on his face.

"Well ill sit here and teach you until it does, I wont let you suffer on your own, okay?" Dean stated. "Now I just ask that you dont get frustrated with yourself or me and if you start to feel that way we can take a 5-minute break, okay?" he said, looking with heart eyes at Pharm.

"Okay, I promise"

And both boys say there until dawn when Pharm could answer questions in his head from all the practice. Only to go to school and have the teacher say the test was moved till next Monday because she was too tired to print out the packets. 

:) 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What'd you guys think??? Plz leave opinions or plots in the comments, or just how your day is going. I get overjoyed when I see someone commented and I love replying back.

Hope you liked my story !!!!! 

1345 words

Take care and be safe,

Kuwaiikit :)